Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
After a long hiatus, i am BACK !
Posted: 2006-08-06, 12:54 am

noreaga
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hey everyone !!! im back !!! lol.

I cant believe how long Ive managed to stay away from this site. If you check my post history, I was last here around 2004/early 2005 seeking info for my first ever Amsterdam trip.

Well, its 2006, and in November, I am about to make my second trip ! This time, I will be there for 3 whole nights.

Im not sure how much has changed on the scene, and who is new on the board, but I hope you will welcome me back with the same warm welcome i got in 2004. This is a great and humble community, and I can say for a fact that my first trip wouldnt have been as sucessful as it was without you guys.

Now that we've got the sappy stuff out of the way, lets get some questions answered: who should I be visiting this time around ? Last I remember, the talk was all about Sabrina, who didnt disappoint me . I was also at Park 118, is that place still good, or is there something else ?

And finally, Ill be in Frankfurt/Berlin/Munich as well. And, Ive heard tons n tons about these FKK Clubs. Any recommendations ??

Cheers mates !
Re: After a long hiatus, i am BACK !
Posted: 2006-08-06, 6:15 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'd advise snooping around a bit here and then asking more specific questions. Tons of good intel to be had here! Also...the Device!

One change I have to mention. (And everyone will think I'm a sap for mentioning her again).

Kim2 is no longer working.

:(

But Sabrina is still going strong!

cheers, Neurosynth
Posted: 2006-08-06, 8:53 pm

noreaga
sabrina is still around ??? wow.....when i saw her in 04, she mentioned that was going to stop working in 05 sometime.

Thats pretty wild though, is she still the same nice girl ?

As for the FKK scene, since ive got a couple of days in Frankfurt, the research Ive done leads me to Palace. Should there be specific girls I should look out for while there ?
Posted: 2006-08-06, 8:58 pm

noreaga
ps. i will be in the Dam on the 15/16/17 of November if anyones around.
Posted: 2006-08-06, 9:58 pm

Wim Admin
"" Im not sure how much has changed on the scene, and who is new on the board, but I hope you will welcome me back with the same warm welcome i got in 2004. This is a great and humble community, and I can say for a fact that my first trip wouldnt have been as sucessful as it was without you guys. ""

Welcome home inline image
W.
Posted: 2006-08-07, 2:00 am

noreaga
Thanks Wim. I remember you, I think we PMed a while back about my first trip.

Ah, I was such a young and nervous grasshopper. Only one bad experience [the kamer girl yelling at me when I asked her if she was such and such], but fun overall.

Looking for more this time !
Posted: 2006-08-07, 7:12 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The FKK's have gone through a lot of changes in the year+ since I've been there.

The main thing to worry about there is that you might get spoiled and prefer it to the RLD!
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: