Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First visit
Posted: 2006-08-06, 10:16 am

Drostie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last week was my first visit to de Wallen in Amsterdam. I had walked through it as a kid once or twice but at the time I just thought it was a very silly place ^_^ ... So my first real visit.

I at first screwed up some directions I'd guessed at off of Google Maps, and so I found myself relaxing at the Zuiderkerk. You should go there sometime. It's nice; they have a waterfall.

After backtracking to the National Monument and The Palace on the Dam, I made my way to the Oude Kerk. It was rather weird to be looking up at this massive centuries-old church with a black fattie in no clothes tapping at the window and opening it up to shout at you that she wanted some humpin'.

I kind of got lost in the streets, so I don't remember where she was, and I never asked her name. But she's from Hungary, and she's at one of the first or second windows on your right as you enter a side street from one of the canals. Right next door to another cutie. (That, I'm sure, narrows it down considerably, but I don't know how to narrow it down better.)

She was nice. I chose her because she looked like the 18-20 range, whereas I had just slipped past several windows of girls looking to be in the 25-30 range.

The blowjob was good, but I have a problem where I can be overly sensitive and too much pleasure becomes painful.

The fucking was something else. She was very tight, which was very good -- until I fucked her so hard that I slipped out! Then, my dick began to soften, and she was too tight for me to enter again.

She gave me a handjob until I was hard again, then tried to fit me back inside of her. It worked, but soon enough the exact same thing happened.

She gave me a handjob until I came, which was impressive -- no other girl in my history has ever gotten me off by handjob -- but it took her a lot of work. (Well, at least I used all of my thirty minutes ^_^)

So in some ways it was incredible, but in some ways it was worse than it could have been.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: