Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A Point In the Right Direction
Posted: 2006-08-11, 12:27 am

Freedom
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Been an avid reader, but never a contributor. Great Site!

My wife and I have been to The Dam many times over the last 5years and have always enjoyed our trips more than anyone will know, or we would let them know<wink>.We have visited the window girls a number of times as a couple, and enjoyed wonderful experiences. Last time we were there we had a call out girl to the room from an agency that featured in our Hotel guide, again fantastic.

However this time we both want to try something a little different, we would like to experience the services of a TS(lady boy) and I have a couple of Questions that I cant find info on after searching thru the site.

Can we get a TS to our room, one of the window girls if so do we ask her at the window for an out call? Or can we phone for this?

Will they work with couples, and if full penetration possible for the female? (We have a shared fantasy that will require 2 working pieces of equipment)

Many Thanks in advance .And I will write a trip report when we return. we are heading out on the 11thSeptember
Re: A Point In the Right Direction
Posted: 2006-08-11, 5:27 pm

Bxboy56
I have not seen any TS agency's advertised. There is a link here to "Sarita's". A club just outside of Amsterdam featuring TS lady boys. I am not sure if they are still open. My advice would be to either have your party in their room, or ask if they would come to your hotel room. Most window girls (guys) would only come to your hotel room if they knew you or really felt comfortable with you.after a visit. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.....
Posted: 2006-08-11, 5:41 pm

Freedom
Thank you For the reply.

Through the search I do think that Club is now closed, I think we are going to struggle to fill this fantasy,I have searched..
Posted: 2006-08-11, 6:17 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Not my area of interest but there is a section on TS at www.hookers.nl; the site is in dutch but with some patience and babelfish you may be able to get some info.

Good luck.
Posted: 2006-08-11, 8:58 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You could try going to the Butterfly Thai Bar (used to be Saow Thai cafe) at the southern end of OZ Achterburgwal.

I've not been there, but I'm told that there are usually some of the ladyboys that work in the Wallen go there before and after their shift.
Posted: 2006-08-14, 8:17 am

Freedom
Thanks for input everyone..

We will let you know how we get on..

Free n Dom
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: