Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Blonde/brunette Thai Girl - Monniken straat
Posted: 2006-08-11, 11:57 am

andy_uk_nl
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
........at least I think she was Thai.

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping that somebody can give me some information on a girl that I saw on Monnikenstraat working on Tuesday evening this week on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th window on the rh side away from the canal. She was of Thai or perhaps philipine appearance but with dyed blonde or light brunette hair - She looked stunning, but when I first passed by I was with my boss.......thought it best not to show any interest :-) Once my boss had left I passed by again, received a wonderful smile but bottled out at that time - for the rest of the evening she was not there - I went again on Wednesday and again last night but she was not there. Does anybody know the girl who I am talking about? Is she worth all of the effort I am making to get to see her? Do you know which days/times she normally works? Thanks in advance to anybody who can help.
Re: Blonde/brunette Thai Girl - Monniken straat
Posted: 2006-08-11, 3:26 pm

Thaipan
Hi Andy, I know most of the Thai girls working at the moment and this one doesn't ring any bells with me. However there was a Filipina girl of similar description around in June, if it is the girl I am thinking of she has a tattoo across the small of her back and doesn't like her tits being touched. Sorry not much help.

Posted: 2006-08-11, 7:24 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi
The girl you talk about is Larissa (Indonesian/Surinamese). She is in the device, i entered her a few weeks ago. She is very friendly with perfect small tits !
Clostro
Re: Blonde/brunette Thai Girl - Monniken straat
Posted: 2006-08-12, 4:59 pm

andy_uk_nl
Thanks - I'll try to track her down, interesting that in the device you stated that you visited her on a Tuesday...perhaps she only works on Tuesdays.

Andy
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: