Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Request for top young stunners from device options
Posted: 2006-08-12, 11:17 pm

beautySeeker
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I will be visiting Amsterdam for the third time this September 2006. The last two years I visited I had great sessions with melissa18 and Diane (19 last year).

I have applied an initial filter on the device and have comprised the following list:

jennifer_cute 20 (aka jenifer8)
Lolita 23
Carmel 20
Sarah (Belgium) 23
Sandra (belgium) 22
Selina (italy) 23
Lucie 20
Megan 21
Lisa (Thai) 22
Hannah 22
emma 21
Sara (greek) 21
Sarika 22
Marta 23
Eva/alexa 23

I would greatly appreciate suplimental opionions regarding the youngest stunner from the list or outside the list.

I prefer an 18 or 19 year old provider but I know they are a limited so I plan to optimize on youth and beauty with a decent attitude.

Any details about the her looks, nationality, and service would also be appreciated. I will probably stick with the kamars but would consider other options depending on the quality of the young lady.

Thank You
Re: Request for top young stunners from device options
Posted: 2006-08-14, 5:14 am

Mako
I saw Lisa (Thai) over a year ago and she was one of my favorites. She has a cute face and a definite spinner body. Saw her about 5 times so yeh, I guess I enjoyed her company.......

Wish I was there right now!

it was honor and offer.
Posted: 2006-08-18, 9:55 pm

Wim Admin
Jennifer-cute is definitely fav. but she's more and more difficult to get , works nights also these days .....
Posted: 2006-08-19, 3:11 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

Sarika 22 is the skinny girl on Molensteeg next to Old Sailor Pub? She's far from a stunner in my book.

Amanda from Holland is very cute. Is she 21, Wim?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-19, 8:02 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Quote:
Sarika 22 is the skinny girl on Molensteeg next to Old Sailor Pub? She's far from a stunner in my book.

Here we go again!

There is some confusion about this name, but the girl listed as "Sarika?" in the Device is actually named Salika. And her location is Bethlemsteeg - Kamer G. Waif-like Indian-looking sexual dynamo. But often confused with the "other" (the actual) Sarika.

Is there any way the powers that be could correct the listing to "Salika", please?
Posted: 2006-08-19, 10:08 am

Wim Admin
IMO Salika and Sarika is the same, there's only one in the device - If you want to change the name, ask Mr Axx , 'the device' actually is not designed for easy access other than it is now , you can change any info on address and discription.

Fred and I saw the girl last time on corner Molensteeg, she's a typical skinny Indian/Pakistani type , and she's IMO not a very regular worker.
In my old days in Bombay I was always planning to do nothing with the local ladies but once in the parlours next to the street and saw the girls in their sari's with glittering smiles and little naked bellies, here I go ..... thank you .....
yes Fred , Amanda is 21 !
Posted: 2006-08-19, 10:41 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I traded some messages with several here and came to the conclusion that there really must be 2 different girls involved. Salika on Bethlehemsteeg and Sarika on Molensteeg. The one on Bethlehemsteeg gets high reviews and is usually described as energetic, the one on Molensteeg not so good and not so energetic.

But I could be wrong I suppose. Maybe someone could ask the one if she ever works at the other location? Or maybe someone has noticed both working on the same night?
Posted: 2006-08-19, 10:58 am

Wim Admin
The hop hop between Bethlehemsteeg and Molensteeg (first 8 windows) is not so strange, these kamers are from the same owner, La Vie en Rose !
Of course the performance of the girl can depend on the demaneour of her client.

(and 'La Vie' is under pressure , read RLD-closure !)
Posted: 2006-08-19, 4:09 pm

beautySeeker
Thanks for the posts ...

It sounds like it may be difficult to find Jennifer given how busy she is.

Is the loction specified in the device for her accurate currently? How can I recognize her?

Jennifer_cutie
Dollebegijnensteeg - She is in Dolleb 113 (or A-111)

Amanda sounds promising. I don't see her in the device? Where am I likely to find her located? How can I recognize her? It is a pain to try to ask thier names - most don't llike it..
Posted: 2006-08-19, 5:22 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
As to Amanda, she's a petite doll with her hair pulled back. I have seen her in white fish net top and black bottom. She floats around OZA near the Old Sailor Pub during the day. Wim can give you better description and up to the minute location. Ha Ha....

Here are some posts of Amanda if you are interested:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... ght=amanda

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... ght=amanda

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-19, 5:56 pm

beautySeeker
Excellent information on Amanda ... she sounds very promising ... thank you!

So I can identify her better - is she a blonde or a brunette?

jennifer_cutie sounds very promising too. Where might I find her? How might I recognize her?
Posted: 2006-08-19, 6:46 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
There is a discussion that many video clips in music etc. for youngsters are fairly oversexed and give a forced idea about relations between men and women.

MTV started a discussion , a broadcasted video is in the newsarchives at

http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/artikelen ... ex_av.html

under "Reportages NOS Journaal" select "MTV start discussie over seks in clips" and load the stream. That goes automatically.
Good for your lessons in Dutch, 2 min video , last 30 seconds is a Wallen scene , the blonde girl going down the stairs , invites her customer in her kamer, settles on the bed nice butt up, it ends in a close-up of the girl and she's very well known to me .....
(and not only me)

Wim

It it doesn't work click on open stream in player.
Find Amanda here , she's often on OZA 60 (just around the corner from Oudekennis) , or over the bridge on OZA 43 , often sous (down the steps)
Posted: 2006-08-19, 7:17 pm

beautySeeker
Awesome ... thank you!
Posted: 2006-08-19, 7:51 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Amanda has dark blonde hair. She loves Wim....

Regards,
Fred
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: