Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is the RLD open 24 hours?
Posted: 2006-08-23, 11:34 pm

obee
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have not noticed this question asked before...

Yeah so just curoius if the are ladies in the red light district all the time since i havnt vistsed past midnight, If not what times does the rld start to close down?
Re: Is the RLD open 24 hours?
Posted: 2006-08-23, 11:47 pm

raul
In principle is 24 hours

anyway you can find every day a good number of girls until 2/3, later on Friday and Saturday

Raul
Posted: 2006-08-24, 5:30 am

cornbread
While I don't think it ever closes, I think things probably get going around 11:00 or noon during the day, possibly earlier than that in the Singel. Latest seems to be 3 AM or so on weekends.
Posted: 2006-08-24, 6:39 pm

lee04
Its open 24/7 as there has been many a time ive finished up coming out the san francisco at 5am and still been able to treat myslef to a beautiful ladie.
Posted: 2006-08-26, 12:57 pm

Diabolo
Carla told me that she must closed her kamer at 3:30.

But I am not sure this a general rule.

I had a room in July at the Winston from which I was able to watch the action in Dolleb and Bethlem. and I can tell there were many people around until 3:00 or so.

Posted: 2006-08-26, 5:08 pm

soylent Power Kat
Carla's on Goldbergersteeg, which is closed off with a gate sometime after 3AM. The same is done about midway down Bethlemsteeg, right before the La Vie en Rose entrance. As a result, Sint Annenwardstraat becomes seedier and more infested with the charlie trolls.
Posted: 2006-08-26, 11:02 pm

what is a charlie troll?
im intrigued
Posted: 2006-08-27, 12:14 am

obee
charlie = cocain in England
Posted: 2006-08-27, 6:25 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Some may disagree, and I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule...but...

I find that the later a woman works the more likely she is a rip-off or mediocre service provider. The better ones keep busy with repeat customers and make enough money by midnight or 1 that they can leave and not deal with the diminishing returns as the punters thin out.

I try to make my last round by midnight or one.
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:44 pm

sordidfantasy
Last spring I seen a girl really late. It had to be around 3 or 4 in the morning. The streets were pretty
dead by this time, just a couple of groups of guys and people stumbling back to their motel. I know the bars and coffee shops all seemed to be closed. And the charlie boys all seemed to be in a group meeting or something cause they were all standing together. I didn't go near them. I hid my bike (that I brought from a crackhead for 10 euros) behind a parked car and headed towards dolleb. & tromp. There were still a few girls. I seen a young blond with really big knockers. I didn't finish. I think I had too much alcohol earlier as everything was spinning. But it was nice to play with her boobs while she rode me cowgirl. She hit me up for an extra 50 euros because we were going over time. I didn't mind since it was my last night their anyway. But like 5 minutes afterwards she said it was getting soft and she went to get cleaned up! I didn't wanna argue so I just left. I think I got the best service in the RLD duing the early afternoon. However, the selection is probably best after 8 pm. That's just my opinion. I'm going back the week before christmas, so I'll see how it goes then.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: