Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
easycruise arrives in town
Posted: 2006-08-24, 2:13 pm

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
im pleased to inform you all that i have just had the first glimpse of the stelios led easyCruise boat as it coughed and spluttered its way into the passenger terminal here in amsterdam. if you imagine the botel but with orange paintwork and two dozen fake trees planted on deck then youre about there. from the choking black smoke coming from the back of the thing i would surprised if it even makes it to rotterdam. this particular vessel does not appear to feature on the easyCruise website, possibly because the east german navy hadnt finished with it yet. anybody arriving for their mini cruise with stelios is going to be mighty surprised i can tell you. the boats on the website look VERY different indeed!

whilst im quite a fan of easyjet im afraid im struggling with the notion of the easyCruise. that said, for pure comedy reasons i would love to give it a go. they have now apparently finished the docking procedure and appear to be awaiting the first passengers. would love to hear from anybody who sails with her. for those who just want to have a look, the boat is currently moored beside the ruyterkade, just by the muziekgebouw next to an old dredger (though the facilities look the same, the easyCruise is the orange one...)

doog!

withnail
Re: easycruise arrives in town
Posted: 2006-08-24, 3:12 pm

dwj
absolutely the funniest thing I've read on this board for a week or two.

Cheers for brigtening my day withnail and giving me a bloody good laugh.

East German Navy hadn't finished with it......fucking priceless mate.

Dave
Re: easycruise arrives in town
Posted: 2006-08-24, 8:43 pm

UKcple
I think Stelios Slapurcockalotopous should rename it "Sleazy Cruise" !!

Nice post Withnail laughed my tits off!
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: