Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
No more Gloria, where is Lola .....
Posted: 2006-08-27, 12:34 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Many of us know Gloria (Albanian though she mentioned almost every nationality in the world) , the bigbreasted blonde queen in Tromp, intimidation almost in the style of Christine, didn't see her since december last year, heard she's gone , difficulties with permits and Mr. Taxman -she was a 10 minutes quicky and god may know how many men she did every day.

still it's pleasant to read something nice about her (at 150 Euros) :

Quote:
I love ladies with large tits and Gloria fitted the bill. Spotted her early in the evening and made a mental note to see her. Paid €150 for 30mins S/F and some fantastic breast play. I was quite nervous and she put me at ease. Had a good session with her and felt satisfied on leaving. Many of the other punters here have said she is loud and intimidating. This is wholly true, but if you tell her you're nervous she chills out and you can have a reasonably good session.

Bye Gloria .....

(I'm afraid Lola is also gone .... )
Re: No more Gloria, where is Lola .....
Posted: 2006-08-30, 1:45 pm

bobvanz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, at least somebody had a good experience with her. My visit with her (three years ago) was one of my worst experiences in the RLD. If I had this information back then, maybe I could have made it better. She does have a fantastic set of boobs.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: