Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Returning in September...Anyone for a Beer?
Posted: 2006-08-31, 5:07 am

PeachFuzz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has it been 2 years since my last post? Sorry I never finished those trip reports...the pace of reality has just been far too hectic! Anyways, I'll be staying in Alkmaar September 13, and then in Amsterdam until September 24. My friend had to cancel his travel plans at the last minute, so I could be up for meeting new ones? The only plans I have are daytrips back to Alkmaar for the Culinary Festival on the 15th & 16th, and getting a table at the Sky Sports Cafe at the Leidseplein for the Giants/Eagles game on the 17th. Otherwise, I'm open to adventure...
Rumor has it, since my last visit, Alexa now goes by Eva & she got "enhancements"? Not a fan of the silicone. Czech Andrea is still in Alkmaar & now a brunette? That's better news. Any Lucia sightings, or was I just lucky enough to catch lightning in a bottle 2 years ago? The real gems always seem to have short "careers"...guess I'll just have to discover some new ones!
C U soon, Amsterdam!
Peach Fuzz
Re: Returning in September...Anyone for a Beer?
Posted: 2006-09-02, 1:09 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Czech Andrea was one of the highlights of my Alkmaar trip. She got her legs wrapped around my waist, and I spent the next 30 minutes trying to shake her loose! Beats the hell out of any Disney ride.

I'm in town 13-17th. A trip back out to Alkmaar would be a good thing. PM me.

Weasel

Posted: 2006-09-03, 6:32 pm

dolfino
I'll be there from sept. 21-25. Hope they show you the eagles-giants game, I'll be at the game. If you want to meet for a beer, I'd love some Alkmaar advise.
Posted: 2006-09-05, 6:05 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Peach Fuzz,

If you can find Lucia from Slovakia, please let me know. I vividly recalled that cute smile when she looked up to me:

What's your name? "LUCIA !!!!"

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-07, 6:37 am

PeachFuzz
Weasel,
Less than 1 week to go! I will PM you...

Dolfino,
Good riddance to TO. Donovan looked sharp this summer. I don't know what is better, going to the game, or watching it in Amsterdam? Going to Alkmaar is best...we'll work something out...

Fred,
I intended to make Lucia the final visit of my last trip, but after an exhausting romp w/ Andrea, my feet just guided me back to the train station. I wish they hadn't! This is about the time of year that she was working in 2004...maybe if we are lucky, she will make a cameo...
Posted: 2006-09-08, 10:35 am

kokopelli
I'm in town from the 15 -> 17th.....

I'm planning a return trip to Showboat..... man, believe me, been there twice and its an experience NOT to be missed. Let me know if you guys want to hook up for a few beers and maybe share a cab to showboat??

Sat night is best but i'm probably going to go on both Fri and Sat.....

/koko
Posted: 2006-09-10, 10:07 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Kokopelli,
Do you know if reservations are required now. I've heard it both ways recently, and would hate to make the trip out only to be turned away.

Posted: 2006-09-15, 10:27 am

kokopelli
yeah, reservations are required for sure!!! but its as easy as calling the number to make a reservation???

hope this helps
/Koko
Posted: 2006-09-16, 4:18 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"This is about the time of year that she was working in 2004..."

Hello Peach Fuzz,

Yes, it was September 2004. I took the train from Frankfurt all the way to Alkmaar after a long week at World, Palace, Oase, PHG and more World.

At the Achterdam, I went with LUCIA from Slovakia, Tasha from Poland, and Soskia from Den Haag.

Hope everything is going well in your search !!

Regards,
Fred
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: