Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Politie
Posted: 2006-09-16, 12:11 am

hedgehog
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We were sitting outside a bar at the north end of OZA, watching the comings and goings on the bridge there. Several independent working girls (I imagine: rough-looking and doped-up) and the usual bridge trolls.

The next minute, they all evaporated, except for one big guy who was sitting against the railings. Seconds later, two of Amsterdam's Finest appeared, and proceeded to give this guy a stern talking-to.

We followed them to Zeedijk, where they scolded a guy who'd been blowing a recorder in a manner suggesting he was warning of their approach (he wasn't busking, y'know?).

Some time later, a different pair of Police Officers gave somebody at the other end of OZA a really hard look!

My friend turned to me and uttered the immortal words, "These Amsterdam coppers don't take any prisoners, do they?!"

And, as it happens, he was right, wasn't he?

PS There were LOTS more street dealers and bridge trolls around this week than back in March when I was last there.
Re: Politie
Posted: 2006-09-16, 12:24 pm

fun_time
"PS There were LOTS more street dealers and bridge trolls around this week than back in March when I was last there."

Bummer any more than last Mach for me and I will be disturbed next week. There were more than a few that approached me and some were very persistant even with no eye contact. I hope they crackdown on the homeless druggies. They can take the sparkle from good clean fun.
Re: Politie
Posted: 2006-09-16, 8:27 pm

thesaint1690
Ahhh Fucking trolls we hates them...was hardly any there back in febuary when i was there, one day think it was a monday we didnt get offered any drugs in the rld and we were all a bit confused we prayed they had all been locked up or drowned in the canal but normal service resumed next day, i remember stopping near bulldog in the old church area asking the boys where we heading next and all of a sudden we were cornered by two creeps they just looked like any normal blokes but soon as we stopped walking BANG they were on us, but i have noticed they do take off at great haste when the local filth appear which again is a bonus.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: