Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Special train offers for september
Posted: 2006-08-31, 9:46 am

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
for those of you who are around amsterdam in september there are some terrific rail offers for short breaks to either antwerp or brussels being advertised. you can travel to antwerp on 10th september, returning next day for 25 euro return. same deal for brussels on the following weekend (the cost is normally around 60-something return). there are obviously restrictions on when you must book the tickets i.e. soon, and you are restricted to travelling on those specific weekends. i shall probably be taking the opportunity to re-visit the brussels red light district in light of my succesful mission back in december of last year. i have also written previously here about the antwerp red light area, as have others. the reports are still here in the archive.

anyway if youre interested go to www.ns.nl and check out the offer for yourselves.

doog!

withnail
Re: Special train offers for september
Posted: 2006-09-04, 7:32 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
alright withnail,

is there some kind of "offers" page i should be looking for? if so i can't seem to find it (at least on the english version).

cheers,
ANYDAY.
Re: Special train offers for september
Posted: 2006-09-04, 8:25 pm

withnail Power Kat
hello mate

you need to click where it has (i think) a piccy of the eiffel tower and it says 'Met Thalys naar de Europese Monumentendagen'. then it lists all the offers and it should be pretty easy to navigate through the booking thingamee.

bon voyage!

withnail
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: