Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Can Anyone Help...
Posted: 2006-09-01, 11:46 am

MRGWORDPERFECT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Morning Guys,

Booked a trip with my mate for this coming November!...we thought we'd try staying somewhere a little different to our normal choice of slap bang in the middle of the RLD. Were gonna be staying 'Hotel La Boheme' which i understand is near marnixstraat and 50 meters from leidesplein....

Has anyone stayed in this hotel or close to it and is there still a selection of windows for us to shop from in this area rather than having to do the 20 minute walk to the RLD...obviously we dont mind doing it but were up for some new windows/areas to check out!..

any help greatly appreciated

Cheers everyone!

G

Posted: 2006-09-01, 12:15 pm

kichigai
Your nearest windows will be Ruysdaelkade in the Pijp district, about half the distance of the main red light area,depending on how fast you walk!
Re: Can Anyone Help...
Posted: 2006-09-01, 12:26 pm

MRGWORDPERFECT
superb!...and whats the pijp district like?..still high quality girls..and will it be easy to fnd these wndows from where our hotel is

oh, were very very very fast walkers once we get the scent of windows!!!

Posted: 2006-09-01, 1:33 pm

withnail Power Kat
from memory i believe the hotel is kind of on that main marnixstraat drag, by the tram lines before the american hotel.

in the pijp red light district you will find many attractive ladies. please avail yourself of the search facilities here on the site where you will find archived posts regarding this subject. a quick search of 'ruysdaelkade RLD' should bring up plenty of info (or maybe try the other popular acronym of many posters RDL which i guess is Red District of Lights or something...)

doog!

withnail
Re: Can Anyone Help...
Posted: 2006-09-01, 1:51 pm

MRGWORDPERFECT
cheers for the info man,

yeah unlike a few heads i've done my reserach on here before askin u lot...just wanted to see what people had to say from personal experience...more concerned on how easy it is to get from my hotel to this Pijp district...not to hot on my street names at the moment so if anyone knows directions from that hotel (or rough vicintiy) to the Pijp district id be really grateful...

I been searching through the Device making up some sort of Pijp Sex Hitlist!!...sounds like theres some fucking hotties down there so i cant wait!

thanks again people!

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: