Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stripclubs
Posted: 2006-09-01, 11:10 pm

lee04
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be returning to Amsterdam in November and will be a few of us.
Looking for a stripclub that is open till late and is close to the RLD.
Has anyone gone any ideas.
Re: Stripclubs
Posted: 2006-09-02, 12:52 am

michaelk
La vie en rose (i think it's called), next to the covered area. open relatively late, small place, girls are good, strip club prices for drinks, much more if you buy one for the girls. hardly a world class stripclub, but good for chilling in rld. E10 lapdances, i think it was, if you can get one. crowded

Rembrandtplein has some too, on a side street Thorbeckeplein. Very interesting, worth checking out on an off night.....

Rembrantplein - A little dirtier (good thing), very down low atmosphere, not crowded at all, some interesting times to be had there. Girls will put on toy shows. Bad part, lap dances are expensive, E90 or something like that. Went once, did an illegal drug... (at my expense, of course) in the bathroom with a dancer and an incredibly hot bartender who stuck around to make out with me for a few minutes. One of the dancers was rolling joints for me all night (my stuff, of course). Oh, and the owner gave me her dinner that had just arrived when she heard I hadn't ate all night. Said it was no problem, she'd order another. All three of the women there I chilled with have my heart, ...and my money too... When I left (no more money or cigarettes), I honestly felt like they were sad to see me go, like they genuinely liked me. Don't remember last stripclub where I honestly felt that way.

Anyway, shady place, a surreal experience.
Posted: 2006-09-02, 10:30 am

simonuk
I think the bluebell on rembrant plein is now closed, as is teasers.

in the rld, La vie en proost at the end of the covered area la vie en rose, next 2 sexyland, is a good lap dance venue open until 3am 4am on a sat i think. Full nude dances for 10euro, 1/2 pint 6euros.
Posted: 2006-09-05, 12:18 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: