Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Help me identify...
Posted: 2006-09-06, 12:54 pm

spirou1087
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everyone..i am a 35 yrs old belgian expatriate who just moved in Amsterdam.

I had the chance of discovering the RLD but sould have been more attentive to the name of the gilr i met there...can you please help me identify them...so that i can give you a last report..?

on sint annenstraat..... The blond dutch girl on the second or fisrt window...small breast but nice smile.. ?

On Sint annenstraat the german girl around the 50 yrs ...blond, big tits, with nurse outfit hang in the kamer..the tird kamer on sint annenstraat i think and the light around her window ?

The spanish speaking girl on the corner with sint annenstraat and sint annendwastraat...around 40 years old...fake tits...brown hair...comes from mexcico..

The african girl with some blond hair situated just after the pub behind oude kerk..it is the first window...

In keupelsteeg i think....the blond girl with the police outfit and cap with big boobs?

The austrian girl blond...with a nice smile....in the building next to casa rosa...it is the third window before casa rosa when you come from the north side...

In dolle i think...a kamer on the left when you come from sexyland..the hungarian girl with usually a top with stripes ...bronwn hair big round eyes..

thanks for your help...

A litltle tip...: dont under estimate the Pijp....often beautifull girl during the day at affordable prices... got a good session for only 30 € with a non african girl pretty cute...hard negociation though...
Re: Help me identify...
Posted: 2006-09-06, 1:38 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
the german girl with nurses uniform sounds like mistress irene, and i dont think she would be all that happy being told she is in her 50"s !!!!!!!!!

Posted: 2006-09-06, 2:05 pm

spirou1087
hum....yes u right..maybe she is more in the 40....thanks a lot for the info...
Posted: 2006-09-06, 2:47 pm

shootingstar
I think two of the girls you asked about are Suzanne (German, short blonde hair in #120) and Danielle (Mexican, on the corner).

Ss
Posted: 2006-09-06, 3:05 pm

rheingau Power Kat
---- sint annenstraat..... The blond dutch girl on the second or first window...small breast but nice smile..

This will be Petra, normally in number 116 (1st window by canal). Shoulder length straight blonde hair.
Posted: 2006-09-06, 3:09 pm

rheingau Power Kat
and I don't think any of the girls you mention on St. Annenstraat are in fact Suzanne who is German, short blond hair, and has a full (nice) figure.
Posted: 2006-09-06, 3:09 pm

spirou1087
Daniela is correct...thank you...
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: