Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
3 girls in mind...
Posted: 2006-09-15, 9:23 am

spirou1087
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yesterday i walked through the RLD around 10PM...It was just full of people like always. It is probably not the best time to go for even a 30 seconds chat with the girls at the windows but i end up tqlking to 3 of them.

Sarah ( czech republic) around the corner with dolle and annen....Very smilling, funny too ( wich is not common in RLD) and detector sensor is telling me that i wont get wrong picking her...and report seems to be good about her...so wednesday i will report.

Anybody knows the name is the girl working evenings on dolle ( second window on the right walking from sexyland to canal ). Short Blond hair slim must be an eastern girl... ??

Finnaly a small girl on with long brown hair nice eyes and beautiful smile on ouderzijds voorburgwal... you turn left after crossing the brigde oudekennissteeg and there are two girls on evening one medium with curly wet black hair and her...anybody can help me identify?

Is anybody ever try chanelle in the covered area? very small girl tan zith curly brown hair..she is the second kamer in the covered area and she is often in the hall talking?

Thanks for your help.
Re: 3 girls in mind...
Posted: 2006-09-15, 11:41 pm

Diabolo
The girl on dolle, second window on the right walking from sexyland to canal, might be Angel, I also find her very attractive, but she is reported for bad service in the device. Too bad, she is so cute ...

Posted: 2006-09-16, 12:04 am

Wim Admin
Sara (Czech) is nice, Dolleb into Annendwars around the corner left.

Quote:
The girl on dolle, second window on the right walking from sexyland to canal, might be Angel, I also find her very attractive, but she is reported for bad service in the device. Too bad, she is so cute ...

Angel (better known as Sandra from Sweden) is sometimes in the week-end in the 2nd or first kamer on Tromp , not Dolleb.

The girl we are talking about with the short blonde curly hair 2nd kamer in Dolleb every night, is Valerie (Valeria) , she's from Slovaky , very pretty , I certainly like her, did her twice, but Dedalus doesn't like her - she's not (yet) in this device.
I don't want to sell her as top but ..... !
Her neighbour (3rd kamer every night) with the black ponyhair is Lina, from Ukrain, she's IMO very good (ex Alkmaar) , but never scores on this board.

When you turn left from Oudekennis on OZ Voorburgwal you find nighttime a South European type, nr 83 sous (down) , white outfit, boots, she's Turkish/German and I read very good things about her.

In covered area , Chanelle ? , make it Chantal (Chantelle) , in the corner , she's good and fun.

W.
Posted: 2006-09-16, 2:11 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Wim,

Remember this?

Quote:
Who's that girl?

Stunning short dark haired (Russian I think) girl on Tromp in one of the first kamers on the right from Sexyland. And her neighbour too. Also I think Russian, taller, slimmer, peroxide blond in a short quirky style, black bikini.

You answered

Quote:
talking about your supposed Russian(s) in Tromp ?, Sonya's neighbor very often is the shorthaired brunette Sonya from Italy (always 2nd kamer) , yesterday afternoon did a quick stroll, in third kamer was now blond Sonya together with blonde Sandra from Sweden , another celebrity ... !

Reading your answer to spirou1087 makes me think think I got Dolle and Tromp confused and my "Russians" were in fact Valeria and Lina? In fact I'm sure of it. Lina's Device entry mentions a Bettie Page hairstyle which, if I'd heard of Bettie Page at the time, I'd have mentioned the hairstyle too.

HC
Posted: 2006-09-17, 11:47 pm

Wim Admin
HC,
agree that Valeria has a very typical east european (Russian) face, the cheeck bones, the broad eyes, she certainly is of the most beautiful sort, and Lina too, in the brunette division, typical Russian.

Our Julia from Bulgaria is difficult to catch in Bethlehem, works a lot on appointment, when she sees me she's very kind, some guys say she's too sweet but not hard enough.

Did you get my report on "Schoolgirl in Tromp" ? big laugh !

Wim
Posted: 2006-09-18, 6:24 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I met your friend Czech sara, 9 St. Annendewars on Friday
Very nice,friendly girl
Good oral skills. One position, but very long time. No scams for extra money.

I've had bad luck on that street, so be careful. Many tempting but poor providers Nadia in 2, angular, tall brunette in 26-1 are both on my "Avoid" list.

Posted: 2006-09-18, 9:42 am

Wim Admin
Cowboy,
regret that I couldn't come out in week-end , glad you enjoyed - about Nadia; you should have known that ! Looking forward.
W.
Posted: 2006-09-18, 12:32 pm

spirou1087
ok thanks a lot for the info...

I will probably try anna tonight...and i will report tomorrow and then Valeria wednesday...

Do you guys report sometimes on the device?

For those you are looking sometimes for cheap sex i can report that it is possible ( but needs good negiciation skills) to have a S-F for 25 € ( nce black girl) in RDL but also 30-35€ at the pijp for S-f. Like other i dont like to negociate with girls since it is their work but sometimes when you are a bit short it is good for the purse...
Posted: 2006-09-18, 9:02 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim,

I must take another gander at ISG to see if our old friend Bumhead has been up to any more mischief.

I enjoyed your Schoolgirl report, including the kick in the balls and the balloon explosion finale. Not sure how I feel about a prostate massage though!!!

There's something about those little tartan skirts. I remember my beloved Joyce sporting one once. I even felt disappointed when she removed it before a bout of cowgirl action. Memories.

Ah, Julia. I fear I'll never get to get jiggy with the Bulgarian bombshell.

HC
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: