Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A great day yesterday....
Posted: 2006-09-29, 12:25 pm

spirou1087
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After work i decided to pass by the Pijp as my last experience in thr RLD were more than average...But since that was not really planned i had only few euros to spend...

So i head up to van ostadestraat...Then i met on the last window on the left leaving the canal a colombian woman of about 50 years old but well conserved...

She seems to be new there....i had confirmation that she is not use to it cause she ask me 50 the in 1 mn i succeed in negociating a S-F with a DATY for 35€...

She blowed me really well and took her time...then it was my turn...I started really slowly and it lasted at least 15mn...her body was moving more and more as we head forward then i felt her clit really hard on my tongue and she came.....wowwwww it was for me a great sensation...i can be sure that it was not faked she even ask 2 minutes break before we continue....the rest was more classical...

Having this good experience i though that after a good diner with friends i would return chasing in the pijp...and it was the best idea i had....

First time that i have seen this beautiful short girl with black hair on the first window after the cross with govert flinkstraat on ruyskdael coming from rijksmuseum...her name Bianca from bulgaria...i think she is on the device but not sure it is her...she has a big tatoo picturing a flower....

Negociate on a 50€ basis...i asked Are you going take your top off...she replied of course...and may i lick you....yes of course with pleasure......i was holding myself being happy cause with esperience i know that this is too good to be true...

While i took my close off she was already naked on the bed waiting for me...she joined me at the sink and start to wash my penis...then we sent in the bed...i admire her superb body and breast...Cup D i suppose but unfortunatly sylliconed....while i was caressing her she was robbing my sex without condow..then she put it with her mouth and start a really good BJ..her legs were close to my face and i though i might give a try for the 69...but still at that time i though she would step back...then the legs opened naturaly and we stayed in that position for 15 minuts...she seems to enjoyed it...then she drives me to come on her in mish..didn"t need to add any cream it was wet enough and i couldnt hold on for more....

Defenatly the best ever session i had !!!!!!! i will report but i am not sure that she is the one in the device...she works night...monday tuesday and thursday
Re: A great day yesterday....
Posted: 2006-09-30, 12:30 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I think you have the right Bianca from Bulgaria !!
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: