Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tokyo Image Clubs
Posted: 2008-07-26, 6:24 pm

a9g7dom
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Are there any image clubs receptive to foreigners? If so, where and how much. Thanks.
Re: Tokyo Image Clubs
Posted: 2008-08-08, 8:08 pm

original Rainer
In a word: no.

Japanese men do not like Japanese women messing with foreigners. You might find a club that has working women from Taiwan or Korea who will service foreigners, but they are of a lower quality and standard.
Posted: 2010-03-07, 3:34 pm

jamesbronson
there are a ffew at the south end of the red light district..you really can't tell which is which, but you will find japanese guys who look like male prostitues standing on the corners. if they have an earpiece in or flyers in their hands, its a good sign they work for such a club...ask them where the local ladies can be found, and they will graciously guide you to their club if foriengers are allowed, or direct you back to the main RLD if not.
Posted: 2010-03-08, 3:53 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
@A9Getc:
If you don't talk Japanese - and I guesstimate from your question you don't - you may be in for the most expensive experience in your life.
Don't do it. Services won't be plainly advertised and priced, and the end tab may come as a very, very, very nasty surprise.
Unless you have a local aquaintance with you who can translate and barter, I would give up on higher end sex in Japan.

@JamesB:
Which 'main' RLD do you mean: Kabukicho or Asakusa ? There are 'Image Clubs' all over town and the other neighbourhoods may be a
better hunting ground than those 2. I would personally go for Ikebukuro (fond memories there, though that was more than 20 years ago),
Shibuya or Kawasaki, which seems to have a good choice - though I personally never did more than taking the train through there.

my 2 yen,

Gaston.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: