Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bahrain
Posted: 2008-11-11, 9:32 pm

gazzzz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey there, im soon going to be in Bahrain for a few days, wondered if anyone had found much action going on there?

cheers
g
Re: Bahrain
Posted: 2008-11-13, 12:36 pm

Twosorefeet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bahrain is not the greatest place in the world. However most night clubs will have some WG in attendance. Mainly Chinese but a few Thai looking for the generous US Navy personnel (when they are allowed out). For a sure fire bet try the bars in the Sea Shell hotel or the bar by BJ's (English Pub) in the Al Bustan Hotel; I forget it's name. Don't expect the highest quality I would struggle to give 7/10 to most of them, but then Chinese are not really my thing.

There are a few hotels with resident "Russians" and assorted other nationalities. It is very difficult, if not impossible to find Russians outside these hotels. In fact not sure that any of them are truly Russian but from old Russian states.

If you want sex "on-tap" stay at the Phoenicia Hotel, but don't expect any peace and quiet. You will be solicited most of the night.

There are also some service apartments with resident girls, but they are seedy. I would say you need to be desperate to stay there. They are also the most likely places to be raided.

The hotels and apartments mainly cater our Saudi "friends" from across the causeway.

My advice would be to bail out for the weekend to Dubai. A huge selection available there.

Regards,

Twosorefeet
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: