Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kinky Kollege in Chicago
Posted: 2009-08-10, 7:22 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I thought I was open-minded, but it appears I have a long, long, long way to go.
I met a very nice woman in Chicago on my last trip, and after a short business conversation, she says:

"I'm putting together a workshop on electro-genital stimulation. You should come"

I have never been so curions and frightened at the same time. She certainly had my full attention.
Turns out she works for Taboo Taboo, a Chicago sex-shop that sponsors a weekend convention every October.
Not that any of you pervs need more ideas, but if you happen to be in the midwest in a few months, and are curious, the details are at:

www.kinkykollege.com

If you see some poor bastard tied to a post getting 110 volts to the testicles, stop and say hello. It might be me!
(the things I do to bring useful posts to this board...I should get a raise...or at least some burn lotion...)

Weasel

Posted: 2009-08-20, 11:29 pm

TribSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sounds very nice. I will pm if i am out there then as I have a few projects coming up in Schaumburg. Either way enjoy but start slow with the electro stuff ;)

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: