Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: SF, Hong Kong and Macau
Posted: 2010-02-17, 7:49 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for the ideas. The courts are wet. Let me see if I can convince my tennis partner to move the training indoors for a remake of "The East is Red".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105655/

Regards,
Fred casting for babes as pretty as Brigitte Lin who played "Asia the Invincible"
Posted: 2010-02-23, 9:45 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Sanado might be a tad friendlier, but not by much. The cuter staff members are pretty receptive to unabashed flirting ;-))"

It's good that Sanado employs female attendant in the locker room and also in the changing room (as compared to Big Boss with a Harry Potter boy who hang my clothes in the closet as I got naked).

Just after getting out of the rubber duck bath with YY, I walked towards a smiling Indonesian while Freddy was still horizontal. Her elevators eyes went up and down before offering me a towel. As I finished drying my body while looking into her eyes, she smiled and asked me to turn around. A tiny silky robe was put on followed by a hug from behind. Freeze. I didn't move and let her enjoy the moments.

Yamita (??) was very cute and smiley as she assisted with my getting dressed and checked out.

BUT....

If you go to Darlings by the Ferry Terminal, you must check out the toilet as the female attendant, while small and average looking, would offer your neck and shoulders a nice rub and your back with a fish balls rub. As you finished addressing the call of nature, she would shake your junior to get rid of the last drops ......

The menu at Sanado is absolutely comical. Can you guess what they meant by peacock spreading his wings, fish ball hair cut ......?!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-02-26, 8:19 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Fred wrote:
It's good that Sanado employs female attendant in the locker room and also in the changing room (as compared to Big Boss with a Harry Potter boy who hang my clothes in the closet as I got naked).

Just after getting out of the rubber duck bath with YY, I walked towards a smiling Indonesian while Freddy was still horizontal. Her elevators eyes went up and down before offering me a towel. As I finished drying my body while looking into her eyes, she smiled and asked me to turn around. A tiny silky robe was put on followed by a hug from behind. Freeze. I didn't move and let her enjoy the moments.

Yamita (??) was very cute and smiley as she assisted with my getting dressed and checked out.

Sanado does have some cute girls on the staff. Same with 18 and East. Plus, they really are quite open to flirting and other "offers" from a charming gregarious gent. Part of the fun of a Macau visit is to relax at one of the saunas during the late afternoon, have one or two good sessions, eat well, maybe have a massage, flirt with a few of the cuter gals on the staff, then try to get them to go out with you to D2, MGM, or one of the other nightspots. Loads of fun!!! Really wanted to get the number of "Pinky", the hot floor manager who was dressed to the nines and not immune to a bit of flirting her ownself.

Fred wrote:
BUT....

If you go to Darlings by the Ferry Terminal, you must check out the toilet as the female attendant, while small and average looking, would offer your neck and shoulders a nice rub and your back with a fish balls rub. As you finished addressing the call of nature, she would shake your junior to get rid of the last drops ......

That one kinda threw me a bit. However one of my traveling companions made the most of his getting the dew shaken from his lily by a rather fine gal in the John. Talk about service!

Fred wrote:
The menu at Sanado is absolutely comical. Can you guess what they meant by peacock spreading his wings, fish ball hair cut ......?!

Almost swiped one of those. Some of the offerings were actually a bit scary. My girl at Sanado (Yo Yao, or something like that. Smokin' hot?) and I had a few good giggles filling that thing out.

Can't wait to go back. Already checking airfares.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2010-02-26, 8:56 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Club Sanadu (near the Holiday Inn)

Show times

It happens every two or three hours when the girls will take turn and interact with the clients. These are the sequence of events:

Runway - it’s like the march of the penguins, one after the other when all the girls dress the same way. They walk past the clients and then proceed to an area away from the male population. Then they march back and wait for the next song.

Whispering / Kissing - the girl would lean over and breathe some hot air into the man’s right ear. They’ll kiss and lick the ears just cleansed by one of the therapists.

Breasts massage - the girls will take your hands and guide them onto their breasts. My girl laughed at me for only touching her tits. She liked to be squeezed.

Getting personal - the girl would invade your space and sit down on the same lazy chair. Some may rest her face on your chest along with some mutual caress

[There may be one more act before the finale]

Lap dance in the reverse cowgirl fashion

Then it’s first come first served. You can raise your hand and let the manager know your selection. In both rounds, I was the first to make my selection. My girls seem very happy and totally rest their faces onto my chest. It might be a show to induce other customers to make the selection.

Facilities

The showers, the pool and the lockers room at Sanadu are nicer than that at the Big Boss. However, I actually like the rooms at the Big Boss better - in room Jacuzzi plus the massage table / bed. The interactions in the Jacuzzi at the Big Boss is much more intense compared to that in the shower at Sanadu.

Girls

There are more cute girls at Sanadu compared to the Big Boss. At Sanadu, the girls would call the front desk from the room just before you are about to leave the room. They would want to talk to you, “Sir, is everything OK?”

Front desk

The receptionist at Sanadu told me, “if you had given me 2 hours advanced notice, I could have arranged the ferry ticket for you.” Anyways, exchanging the voucher for a ferry ticket at the Ferry Terminal. I am not aware of such service at Darlings or at Big Boss.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-02-26, 9:10 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Really wanted to get the number of "Pinky", the hot floor manager who was dressed to the nines and not immune to a bit of flirting her ownself."

If you are talking about the same lady manager under 30, she's the best looking girl in the house.

"That one kinda threw me a bit. However one of my traveling companions made the most of his getting the dew shaken from his lily by a rather fine gal in the John. Talk about service!"

Mid-stream Interruptus?! Ha Ha...

"Almost swiped one of those. Some of the offerings were actually a bit scary. My girl at Sanado (Yo Yao, or something like that. Smokin' hot?) and I had a few good giggles filling that thing out."

I left in a hurry. Otherwise I would have kept a copy. It's tooooo comical.

YY at 170cm, one of the two tallest girls with a small tramp tattoo near her tail bone?? She asked me to lay down on my stomach to start. Then she spread my ass cheek and I was thinking, "what da ....?!" To my relief, she only violated me with her tongue. :) She drowned herself in mouth wash right afterwards before the next step.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-02-27, 2:57 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Almost swiped one of those. Some of the offerings were actually a bit scary. My girl at Sanado (Yo Yao, or something like that. Smokin' hot?) and I had a few good giggles filling that thing out."

I left in a hurry. Otherwise I would have kept a copy. It's tooooo comical.

I did swipe one in December. I'll scan it and try to post it here. There is a a big card where they try and translate the checklist better for English but to me that one, with it's flowery language , eg "dragon make oral love to the peacock tail feathers", only confuses me more.

With a couple of girls with whom I sensed good chemistry as we waited and filled out the list, I checked off "Very Good" beforehand. When I showed them, they laughed, hugged me and it became a self-fullfilling prophecy.

It's amazing how easily those Indo attendant girls give out their phone numbers for extracurricular dates. Also how easy it is to bang them in the ass for free later.

pepto- big fan of Sanado and Macau

Posted: 2010-02-27, 2:39 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Pepto wrote:
I did swipe one in December. I'll scan it and try to post it here. There is a a big card where they try and translate the checklist better for English but to me that one, with it's flowery language , eg "dragon make oral love to the peacock tail feathers", only confuses me more.

With a couple of girls with whom I sensed good chemistry as we waited and filled out the list, I checked off "Very Good" beforehand. When I showed them, they laughed, hugged me and it became a self-fullfilling prophecy.

Hey Pepper,

Hold onto that menu, brother. In fact, on our next trip perhaps we can put our heads together and come up with a few new offerings ;-))

Pepto wrote:
It's amazing how easily those Indo attendant girls give out their phone numbers for extracurricular dates. Also how easy it is to bang them in the ass for free later.

pepto- big fan of Sanado and Macau

One of those girls is hornier than all the steers in east Texas put together. Unfortunately she is also in bad need of a diet and dental work. However I still think she is nutsy gaga for the Pepper. Did my best to stoke that fire the last time I saw her at MGM ;-))

You can thank me later.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2010-02-27, 2:47 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Fred wrote:
If you are talking about the same lady manager under 30, she's the best looking girl in the house.

Could be. The girl who was giving me my massage was having a little trouble understanding some of my pick up lines, so I called Pinky over to translate for me. Gradually I started to shift the target of my come-on. Girl is definitely fine, and I'm guessing in the 24-26 range. Was wearing a tight, form-fitting gold dress that made absolutely no secret of her mamorical talents. Sweet girl, too!

Alas, I couldn't talk her into a later meeting.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2010-02-28, 3:17 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"There is a a big card where they try and translate the checklist better for English but to me that one, with it's flowery language , eg "dragon make oral love to the peacock tail feathers", only confuses me more."

Pepto,

You need to understand Chinese idioms and/or literature plus some imagination to understand that menu. For example, they may write something like "swallow the cloud, play with the pearl" is how they describe a dragon flying in the sky and play with a fire ball with his mouth. You may notice in dragon dance, the dragon would follow a ball, up and down, left and right....

Put that in the sex acts, it can mean swallow and lick your balls. :) Of course, I checked off that option to make sure that Freddy's twin cousins were entertained.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-02-28, 11:02 am

Yooroo Monger
Dedalus wrote:
One of those girls is hornier than all the steers in east Texas put together. Unfortunately she is also in bad need of a diet and dental work. However I still think she is nutsy gaga for the Pepper. Did my best to stoke that fire the last time I saw her at MGM ;-))

That girl's been drilled more often than all the oil fields in East Texas put together too!

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Posted: 2010-02-28, 12:09 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
YM, the jokester wrote:
That girl's been drilled more often than all the oil fields in East Texas put together too!

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Hey Man,

To be honest, I slightly considered making a play for her that night we all met at Moonwalkers. Didn't strike me as that rugged. However I wasn't impressed enough to get in the way of our traveling companions' "needs."

Dude, when I saw her at MGM on my last night in Macau, she looked rough. Talk about rode hard and put up wet. Still, it WAS fun to mess with her a bit and tell her how much Pepto really loved her, and how deeply she had broken Pepto's heart. After about ten minutes of that and trying to duck the advances of a hot, but bat-shit crazy girl named April, I grabbed a cuties who called herself Princess. She was a good all-nighter.

That April girl (no joke. She is buggier than a vat of kool-aid at a summer camp) was fuming and my cell was loaded with nasty SMS's for the rest of the evening and the next day.

Tons o' fun! Can't wait to get back! You coming also?

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2010-02-28, 2:24 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"That girl's been drilled more often than all the oil fields in East Texas put together too!"

Interesting! What's her plate number?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-03-01, 3:47 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Fred wrote:
Interesting! What's her plate number?

Pretty sure that this one would not have tripped your radar. Just a regular worker at Sanado. Quite friendly. Not even close to Pinky, looks-wise. Pepto can probably a better description ;-))

Then again, I tend to like the taller ones and she is a tad small for my tastes. Might possibly gun your jets. Pepto can give you a lot of info. I can only pass on a name.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2010-03-01, 10:46 pm

Yooroo Monger
Dedalus the Romeo wrote:
Tons o' fun! Can't wait to get back! You coming also?

Roger that. Will be protecting your six and patrolling for freebies from Wanchai to the Cotai Strip.

Given much thought to border incursion missions into Shenzhen?
Posted: 2010-03-02, 12:43 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
YM, the Wingman wrote:

Roger that. Will be protecting your six and patrolling for freebies from Wanchai to the Cotai Strip.

Given much thought to border incursion missions into Shenzhen?

Hey Yooroo,

There was talk about that. One of the guys (I think the one who was so into and had so much fun with the Ms. Sanado/East Texas Oil Well gal) was clued into the Visa issue. I'm game.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2010-03-02, 3:53 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are two kinds of visa - one is quick to get, cost more and it's for single use; the other kind takes longer to get, cost less and it's for multiple entry for several years.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-03-02, 7:49 pm

chivaz
Forget Shenzhen. Jump in a taxi and have him drive you to Changping
Posted: 2010-03-03, 9:17 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yooroo,

Rebecca asked about you when I last saw her at World on Feb 6. She's now at Oase with her sister Anka.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2010-03-03, 9:17 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Forget Shenzhen" - Not a bad idea. Shenzhen has a lot of crimes going on.
Posted: 2010-03-05, 5:01 am

Yooroo Monger
fred wrote:
Rebecca asked about you when I last saw her at World on Feb 6. She's now at Oase with her sister Anka.

Will be there April 1st to the 5th. Tell her I said hi if you see her. Sweet girl but was getting a tad chunky the last time I saw her. Haven't sessioned with her in like 2 years. Didn't know she still cared, lol.
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: