Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rainy day in Montreal
Posted: 2010-06-10, 11:23 pm

rebel_walk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Fellow Mongerers:

First, since this is my first post, I want to thank all of you for the really useful information I have been able to get here over the last few years. It has really helped me in my two previous trips to Amsterdam. I haven't posted anything (yet) because I'm more of a dabbler than a full time mongerer and I have had nothing to add to what I've read. I find it amazing that even for non-sex related information, this site rocks. However, I want to start to contribute something useful and stop lurking.

I've managed to get two weeks off and I'm starting my vacation with the F1 race in Montreal. Then, on Monday, I head over to Amsterdam for 10 days. During that time, I will dabble - that means about 4-5 window girls and 1-2 sessions in a Prive (Asmara or Park 118). Of course, that depends on which brain is doing the thinking at any given time so .... Some of you seem to almost do that in one day! I just don't have the stamina for that anymore. Stay tuned for my reports.

Anyway, while I'm in Montreal, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good strip club. I would like it to be within walking distance of Rene Levesque and St. Laurent. I took a walk this afternoon following St. Laurent north to Prince Arthur, then over to St. Denis, back to St. Catherine and back to St. Laurent. I think I passed 5 or 6 strip clubs but they all looked dodgy with the exception of Gentlemen's Choice which hadn't opened up yet (opening hours on Thurs is 4pm). I lived in Montreal about 25 years ago and at that time my favorite clubs were Super Sexe across from McGill Metro Station and Gentlemen's Choice on St. Denis (I was a student and dependent on the metro). I took a walk down St. Catherine to check out Super Sexe but it has a $5 entrance fee. Its not much but I don't like to pay an entrance fee when I don't have to. Any suggestions for someplace good around the downtown area? And is there anything I can do while here to add to the collective wisdom of this site?

Thanks again for your invaluable information
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: