Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
San Francisco advise please
Posted: 2010-09-18, 10:10 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys - I might be in SanFran on a business trip shortly and was hoping to pop into an Asian Massage ..........does anyone have any suggestions for a good "Full Service" place, walking distance from Union Square?

Failing that, any good providers in the same area?

All advice gratefully accepted.

Cheers

Trav
Re: San Francisco advise please
Posted: 2010-09-18, 10:18 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Not exactly what you are looking for but check this place out for amusement:

http://www.lustyladysf.com/

Great place if you are into the "Suicide Girls" look.

Posted: 2010-09-19, 12:42 am

420 Power Kat
The Green Door sauna is about 5 minutes from Union Square as you head towards China Town...I take the bus down Stockton to North Beach and found it across the street from the bus stop. Very convenient. If you end up in North Beach there are a bunch of clubs on Columbus Ave but the ride is about 20 minutes each way.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 5,,0,-7.54

Posted: 2010-09-19, 3:26 am

akibono
I would not bother with the Green Door. Years ago they had a reputation for ripping people off. Doubt if you will get anything more than a HJ.
Posted: 2010-09-19, 7:03 am

420 Power Kat
Years ago means nothing,,,its free to look and as usual..buyer beware. Your statement is like saying "the Tromp RLD sucked one night 3 years ago on a monday after NYE"..it all depends on a combination of timing and your mojo!

Posted: 2010-09-20, 12:56 pm

Don Corleone
Green Door was a rip off joint in the past, but the new owners have made it a full service parlor. Mostly milfy types & generally crappy selection. Other places are the same.

Empire on O'farrell & Jones across the street from the Hilton has the best looking babes around. The lineup can also be quite thin if the hotties are off. Once you enter, the mam-san will ask if its your first time are lead you to the sign-up sheet & to a room. You walk by some ladies sitting on 3 couches & you only get a glimpse of them. You pay $60 & she sends a girl to your room. The next gal in the rotation or the ugliest girl with no customers. You will still receive FS, but not with the hot babe you glanced @ or when you leave you notice a pretty babe & you start kicking yourself later.

To avoid this, politely ask if you can take your time & look @ the entire lineup. Ask if there are more girls available. Take your time (30 minutes or more) & wait if some hot Korean or Viet babe finishes with a client. If you see something you like, walk up to the lady or ask the mama-san you prefer that lady. They expect $120+ tip not including the $60 house fee.

The best places are the private houses with young & hot Korean babes, but that is another story.
Posted: 2010-09-20, 3:34 pm

Trav69
Thanks for the info so far - please keep it cumming ;-)

Where do you hang around in Empire? Is there a bar or such like?

Any info on opening times for Empire or Green door and advice on best time of the day?

I like the sound of the private houses .......
Posted: 2010-09-22, 2:31 am

Don Corleone
I would avoid Green Door unless you want a milf. I believe Empire's hours are 10am-midnight. This is a massage parlor so there in no bar, sauna, drinks (water & tea) food or anything some might be used to in Germany. Only a large room with 3 couches & you basically sit there with these babes smiling @ you. Once you let them know you want to wait to see the other women, you just sit there & wait. General service is short massage, suck, fuck & everything covered.

Do not go in there & ask for sex! They will freak out & think you are a cop.
Posted: 2010-09-22, 10:10 am

Trav69
Cool - thanks for the advise Don Corleone - I will definitely give them a try.

420 - you mention the clubs in North Beach - if I find myself out there, are there any clubs that you can recommend that offer FS?

The last time I was in SFO a friend too me to Crazy Horse strip club - he thought it was amazing as he's never been to Europe before (don't even think he has a passport!!!) I thought it was extortionate - the ladies wanted like $50 to wiggle around nude for the duration of 2 songs - about 6 minutes - these Americans are crazy!!!

I was offered FS by one hot Latino babe but she expected me to be carrying my own condoms (none available in the club) - I don't think it would have been a good experience so I declined and left.

I did see a number of what I believed to be professional ladies in "The Red Room" in some hotel we ended up in but I couldn't explore any further due to the company I was with - if anyone has any intel on prices and places for this kind of action I'd be very happy to investigate further.

Cheers

Trav
Posted: 2010-09-23, 4:06 am

Don Corleone
Plenty of strip clubs & bars in North Beach, but not many places for FS. For FS, try Market Street Cinema on Market & 7th (2 blocks from Crazy Horse), Mitchell Brothers (O'Farrell & Polk) & New Century (Polk & Geary). Mitchell Bros used to hand out their own condoms when you enter.

Not sure about the current prices.
Posted: 2010-09-23, 5:12 am

420 Power Kat
San Francisco has always had a very interesting vibe,,,between the Tenderloin, Haight, Union Square,,and Chinatown,,never know what your going to run in to. I don't go to SF for mongering and have been tempted to check it out,,would rather drink some great beer,,sit in Golden Gate Park,,,and chill out around the Ferry Building. Food is the main reason you go to SF,,Beer and music,, a close second. Plenty of "straight" women that have not been laid in a while to choose from.

The original question on this thread was where to go around Union Square,,, I think we have covered most of the options,,from here,,,your on your own. One last suggestion,,go to internationalsexguide.com and check out the USA section. You are sure to find updated information on the current scene in the Bay Area,,also plenty of street magazines that have incall and outcall services.

Have fun,,

I will be back in SF Oct 7-11,,can't wait!

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: