Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
CEO San Francisco (AMP) - trip report
Posted: 2010-09-27, 4:14 am

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks to all for the advice on San Fan - in the end I took the advice from a different board and decided to try CEO on the aptly named "Bush Street" at 130.

Very discreet - unlike many others in SFO which have neon flashing lights and huge signs outside, this is situated in an office block and only has a small name next to the bell - you wouldn't know it existed if you were just walking past.

I was buzzed up and greeted cheerily on arrival - thanks to the other board I already knew the deal and what the going rate was - $60 to "the house" for an hour. Before handing over the cash I asked "how many girls are working right now and can I see them so that I can choose"? The answer was "of course - 4 girls working right now, 2 are available to see now or you can wait for the others to be free". I should add at this point that it was 3:30pm on a Sunday.

I was shown through to a room - the setup looked exactly the same as AMP's that I've been in while visiting Singapore and Thailand although the rooms here were much cleaner and had a decent bed as opposed to a mattress on the floor. I was in room 3 - it looked like about 6 rooms in total. First in to say hello was Daisy - liked like mid twenties - slightly oriental look with a hint of Latin American - firm body, nice enough looking, good start. Next in was Sarah - yes please, this is what I came here for!! Oriental look - late twenties, petite body with a superb pair of enhanced puppies that were just begging to come out to play! Thank you, no need to wait - I'll take her.

I get told to strip while Sarah goes off to get the shower ready for me and am handed a nice fresh clean towel. She knocks on the door a few minutes later and leads me down the passage to the shower.

Back in the room a short while later I notice there is a large clock on the wall above the doorway - very handy for timekeeping. I lie on the bed with the towel wrapped around me and about a minute later Sarah is back in the room. She offers me oil or cream for the massage, I choose a little bit of oil and she pulls the towel off me and begins a massage on my back. First question is "you been here before?" I answer no but that I have been to massage before and I quote Nikki's and Empire, neither of which I have been to but that was to establish that I new exactly why she was asking. She climbed up onto the bed and spent about 5 minutes rubbing my lower back - pleasant enough, but not good enough if I was really there for a massage. Next thing she gets off the bed and stands by my head, leaning over me to massage my shoulders. My hands are dangling off the bed and after a minute or two I start stroking her lovely pert buttocks which are delightfully naked under the very flimsy dress she was wearing. This leads to her leaning a little further over so that her breasts occasionally brush over my shoulders as she massages down my back. I decide to really let her know that I mean business so I lift the bottom of her dress up so that I can take a look at her neatly trimmed kitty and promptly began to stroke it. She carries on with the massage for a couple of minutes and then asks me to turn over. Obviously by now I have a raging hard on, fuelled by the 50mg pill I had taken an hour before. She immediately giggles and says "you want really good massage?" while at the same time making the universal sign language of a hole with her finger going in and out. I answer to the affirmative and she puts her finger to her lips and shows me signs for $140 which again I knew to be the going rate so I didnt bother arguing - by now I really just wanted her naked body all over me. I glanced up at the clock, I had been there for 20minutes, excluding shower time.

What followed was a fairly good BBBJ after which I requested DATY so that I could return the favour. I already knew her kitty smelled clean and fresh as it was a few millmeters away from my mouth while I had the shoulder massage. She was pleasantly surprised by the request and she really got into it. After a good few minutes during which she progressively spread wider and wider she then guided my head slightly where she wanted and then rewarded me with a nice shuddering O, complete with evidence that it was not faked.

Back to my fun then, protection n place we then went through a number of positions with me watching the time. With 5 minutes to go before a full hour, I took my final position and brought the fun to an end.

Sarah then asked me to lie on my back on the bed so that she could clean me up and she disappeared out of the room for a few minutes. She came back with some hot towels and proceeded to wash me down, front and back. This was very nice but since I was still hot she offered me another shower which she proceeded to run for me.

Back in the room after the shower I glance up and the clock - an hour and 15 had passed, about an hour and 20 if you include the first shower. Not once had I felt pressure for time.

Cash handed over, a kiss and a cuddle of thanks and I was on my way - all in all, a very good service and I'd happily RTF.

The USA might not have the variety we are used to and they certainly don't have the prices we are used to but if you find yourself in SFO and are feeling Horney ..........I'd recommend this place!
Re: CEO San Francisco (AMP) - trip report
Posted: 2010-09-27, 8:17 am

420 Power Kat
Good report from San Francisco, thanks. Can you be more specific on the location?

Posted: 2010-09-27, 8:59 am

Trav69
Sorry - didn't mean to be cryptic with the address - it's

130 Bush Street

If you Google "CEO Health San Francisco" then the first hit is a map which shows you the exact location - it's near where Bush meets Market - about 10 mins walk from Union Square.

Hope that helps.

Trav.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: