Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
BillyBob69's Trip Report to Bangkok & Pattaya, Thailand
Posted: 2010-11-28, 12:18 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is probably the first trip report where a poster will open with that they were disappointed to have a trip to Thailand. Let me explain;
BillyBob works as a contractor which means that I usually get paid well during a contract and then can expect weeks (and in the current economic climate months) of ‘time-off’. Therefore I was planning to combine a trip of my two favourite things in life; Little Brown Fucking Machines (LBFM’s) and motorbike touring. I had planned a trip of several months around the Philippines, but a permanent opportunity came up which was too good to refuse, therefore I decided to change my plans to a two week trip to Thailand.
Here is my trip report -

Bangkok

The general feedback from last trip report in SE Asia http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... ht=bangkok was that I didn’t give Bangkok a fair go, so this time I booked two nights in the City and did some serious research before hand.
Booked myself into the Ibis Nana on Soi 4 – general feedback was that was it was only a five minute walk from Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) it was still far enough to mean that you weren’t sat on it.
I had my whole day was pretty much planned out - daytime freelancer action – Bier Garden, Gullivers etc, Annies for a ‘soapy massage’ and then onto to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy for full on evening entertainment. And even if you wanted to scrape the bottom of the barrel in the early morning there was the Nana Car Park / Soi 4 freelancers.
All down on my list to check-out.

So after a daytime of recovering from the jet lag and hard core shopping, I head back to my hotel knowing full well that I can’t head to Nana or Soi Cowboy with bags full of shopping. Whilst walking back to the hotel past the Nana Hotel Car Park, naturally I do a bit of talent spotting and do spot one that matches my standards and make a mental note.

Freelancer – Soi 4 (Nana Parking Lot)
So I freshen up and head back out ready to fully experience what night time Bangkok has to offer, but the girl that I spotted earlier was still there. So we engage in a brief conversation and the price is 1000baht for short time. She gives me a few more honest answers (Age – 30, Kids – No) and within 3 minutes of leaving the hotel, I’ve picked up!

The next night I head out this time fully determined to do Nana, Soi Cowboy and wherever the night might take me. So I head down Soi 4 and there she is again, as the saying goes “She had me at hello” and back up the hotel we head. The security guard gives me a grin as I walk by again. He must think that I’m some kind of maestro at this freelancer picking up lark.
1000baht (€24) + 200 baht (€5) tip

So after two trips to Bangkok I can’t really tell you what the scene there is like apart from that you can pick up within 5 minutes of leaving your hotel!

Pattaya

So what has happened since I was here two and a half years ago? Well there’s plenty of building work going on and it seems a lot more Indian tourists around and I get the feeling that the place is moving upmarket. Maybe it’s my imagination, but I think that the Thai girls are generally a little bit bigger especially in the thighs and their general standards of English have improved, but apart from that same, same – it is still Disneyland for men (except the rides are better)!

Beer Bars
Beer Bars. Pattaya wouldn’t be Pattaya without them. And there all over Pattaya meeting every guys three basic needs – beer, birds and sports on TV. Their pretty simple effects, usually open air, have a bar, a pool table, a big screen, banging music and about 10 ladies to meet most guys preferences (ranging from young, model beautiful to old, fat and ugly).
1500 baht (€35) + 300 bar fine (€7)

Soi 6 Bars (Red Point Bar)
Ah, afternoon strolls up Soi 6.This must be about as close to how Tom Cruise feels when walking up the red carpet. Without the cries of “you fuck my ass”, obviously.
Let me explain; Soi 6 is a 100m long street of short-time bars. Essentially all the available girls sit outside the bars – usually about 10 girls to a bar - some in the bar’s ‘uniform’ such as sexy air hostess etc and they try to entice you in by either shouting cheerful cat calls “Hey sexy man” or advertising the services that they offer “you fuck my ass” or they just leap up and just try to playfully pull you into the bar. For the novice this can be quite overwhelming for an old timer like me, it can be about as good as a time as you can have with your clothes on.
Once you have chosen your bar and girl, she will work her magic to get you to go upstairs for a short-time session.
Prices are 500 (€12) to 700 baht (€17) + 300 barfine (€7)

Go-Go Bars, Walking Street
For many people Walking Street and its Go-Go bars IS Pattaya, for me it is overpriced bars with (in many cases) average looking girls with attitude expecting them to buy them a ‘lady drinks’ for nothing more than a brief smile. The go-go bars are quite an experience though as you have several naked girls performing in front of you and I mean in front of you. Walking Street is a good place to pick up some A1 freelancers though, particularly after the Go-Go bars and Discos have closed.

Beach road Freelancers
Beach Road is as the title suggests the road that follows the side of the beach.
“Coconut Bar” as it is known locally, has the reputation for the place where girls start their career and those that are washed-up end their career. Add into the mix a few ladyboys, it is a place as with any Freelancers hookers, you have err on the side of caution. But in amongst it all there are some real gems in the rough. At peak time after dark, I would estimate that there are 300-400 girls strung along the road waiting for a ‘handsome man’ to pick them up. I managed to pick up a cute ‘farm fresh’ 19 year old for a mere 500 baht (€12) short time.

Freelancer Bar (Pattaya Beer Garden)
Unlike other cities in the world, Pattaya doesn’t really have a Freelancer bar scene at all. The only bar that does have a selection of Freelancers that drop in throughout the day and night is the Pattaya Beer Garden (PBG). Pity really as the PBG is one of my favourite bars in Pattaya, it would be perfect if you could have a beer and a chat with a girl before deciding whether to pick her up or not.

BJ Bar (Lolitas)
There are couple of “gentleman’s clubs” in Pattaya, with Lolitas the best known. Essentially it is a place where you can go to chill, have a beer, shoot some pool, oh and have a BBBJ!
The owner has spent a pretty penny on the décor, which is strange mix between sleazy (I love sleazy!) and classy which just adds to the feeling that you’re about to experience something a bit special.
The girls there aren’t particular lookers in comparison to what else is on offer in Pattaya and on to be honest I was rather disappointed with the bbbj, yes some good tongue action, but it turned into a glorified hand job in the end. So on to the climax, and it seems that this is where they have earnt their reputation – swallow? Every single drop. Without pulling back, without any drama, followed by a smile on her face!
700 baht (€17) + tip
http://www.lolitapattaya.com

Devils Den
I don’t even know how to start to explain Devils Den. The best place to start is to describe the girls; for a start they have to bi-sexual, usually hot and almost always very experienced. The deal is that you take two girls for an hour and a half upstairs and then it is up to you what you get up to. It seems that you can have as many pops as you like in between fulfilling your ‘hot lesbo action’ fantasies. The room assists in this in that it is fully mirrored and some kind of bondage harness in the room.
At 3,600baht (€89) + tip, not cheap by Thai standards, but quite an experience.

Katoeys (Ladyboys)
My main interest is in GG’s, but at the same time I have a “long time” interest in ladyboys, so where better a place to take my interest to the next level. The previous night I headed towards Walking Street with the sole purpose to head down Soi BJ and into Ezy Bar. Well I head down the Soi and got half way down and then chickened out! There are a few other dedicated ladyboy bars in Pattaya ranging on those that would take it easy with a newbie to those not for the faint hearted such as Hi-Boss!
As an alternative, virtually all Soi 6 bars have at least one Katoey working in the bar.

Conclusion
If you have been thinking about a trip to Pattaya – do it, you won’t regret it. Pattaya – it is still Disneyland for men (except the rides are better). The Girl Friend Experiences doesn’t even compare with Amsterdam and the prices so cheap that you could even afford to fly to Thailand for a week and still spend less than a long weekend in the Dam.
The only thing that Thailand lacks is variety, and nowhere in the world compares with Amsterdam on that front. Therefore I’m looking forward to reacquainting myself with many girls that are tall and short, fat and thin, blondes and brunettes in Amsterdam in 2011 and beyond.

bb69

Posted: 2010-11-28, 12:50 am

smuler Power Kat
Excellent report

Thanks for sharing...

It seems that bringing girls back to your place is not the norm in Thailand ?

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2010-11-28, 6:20 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Hi Billybob,

My crew go out to Thailand about three to four times a year for between 3 to 4 weeks a time. They head out to Huahin, Pattaya, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Koh Chang, etc...

My boys also fly in their Thai "wives" back to homeland for as long as their visas allow them to stay. Usual price for one month where the girl is at your beck and call at your home is around 230 euro. That is excellent value for money. Of course you have to pay for their flight, their board and their keep at your home. But these girls cook and clean too as well as fuck and love you to bits.

When I go visit a crew member when his Thai wife is in town you are treated to one extravagant feed. Beautifully cooked Thai noodles, Thai curries, nibbles, etc... The girls are so good natured too, but sometimes chatting is a bit hard since their non Thai conversation skills are not honed. I mean I cannot speak Thai, although I know some dedicated fans can speak excellent Thai since they have gone native in Thai.

The lads also invested in condos out there on leases. They bought the properties using cold hard currency earned in the homeland and then rake in Thai bhat in rental income that they use to fund their fucking sprees in Thailand. Good plan.

It is around 1000 bhat for long time (evening, overnight and morning) with a Thai hooker is what the lads pay when there. That is around 25 euro. Much better value than most places.

I am expecting the crew to go retire in Thailand. 6 months in their native land and 6 months in Thailand is the plan. I will miss the boys when they leave the shores of the homeland and go to live in Thailand. So sad.

I am not ready to go join them.

It is a nice lifestyle out there but you do see the foreigners or farangs go native out there.

Posted: 2010-11-29, 7:14 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi BB 69,

Thankx for the report- can you tell me a bit more about the ibis on Soi 4, would you use them again ? When walking from Nana is it on the right or left ? I love staying at the JW Marriott but I am looking for a place that is easier on the budget. What I wouldn't give for a soapy at one of BKK's finer MP's right now- heaven on earth. Next time skip Annie's and go to a nicer MP in BKK.

God speed to ya if you ever make that motorbike tour of the Phil's with the way the Filipinos drive !!

Re: retirement in Pattaya or Angeles City- I can't imagine living in either place for more than a couple of months at a time, but some day I plan on being a part time resident in both towns with frequent trips to other destinations, I'll be a part time resident in Costa Rica as well. They got Latina LBFM's in Costa Rica- Ticas, Nicas and Colombians are a healthy part of any man's diet. Man can't live on Pure Asian alone afterall, Asian must be supplemented with Latina Pura Vida as well as plenty of Euro Erotica, American Angels and Canadian Cunny.

Cheers
Re: BillyBob69's Trip Report to Bangkok & Pattaya, Thailand
Posted: 2010-11-29, 11:20 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the comments. I realise that this is majority an A’dam forum, but I thought that it would be good to report about the alternatives.

Quote:
It seems that bringing girls back to your place is not the norm in Thailand ?

Taking a girl back to a hotel overnight is pretty much de rigueur in Thailand, hence the term “Love you long time”. The majority of my sessions were girls ‘barfined’ from bars in the evening, which means she stays with you during the evening, overnight and until you kick her out late in the morning. However this can get tiresome as their English skills are limited and as I enjoy variety, hence my visits to other types of establishments.

Quote:
The lads also invested in condos out there on leases. They bought the properties using cold hard currency earned in the homeland and then rake in Thai bhat in rental income that they use to fund their fucking sprees in Thailand. Good plan.

I am expecting the crew to go retire in Thailand. 6 months in their native land and 6 months in Thailand is the plan. I will miss the boys when they leave the shores of the homeland and go to live in Thailand.

After my first trip to Thailand, I spent ages trying to figure out how I could either live there permanently or a kind of semi arrangements similar to your crew. But after my second trip, I’m not quite so sure. Maybe sometime in the future (and would more likely to be the Philippines anyway), but at the moment I’ll stick to my homeland with occasional trips to Amsterdam.

Quote:
My boys also fly in their Thai "wives" back to homeland for as long as their visas allow them to stay. Usual price for one month where the girl is at your beck and call at your home is around 230 euro.

230euro that would be about 9,000baht right? I don’t know if that is a bargain or not as I’ve heard about several fella’s with similar arrangements but it seems that the Thai women are miserable in a cold, wet country, with no Thai friends and hardly able to speak the language, therefore over time the benefits just wear off. Anyway good luck to your guys as they seem that have it all well balanced out.

Quote:
can you tell me a bit more about the ibis on Soi 4, would you use them again ? When walking from Nana is it on the right or left ?

Would definitely stay there again. With Shukhumvit Road to your back and Nana Entertainment Plaza to your Left, Ibis Nana is a five minute (ten minute max.) walk up Soi 4. The hotel is standard Ibis type hotel - nothing swish, but nothing awful either, well just, err, standard. I think that it was 1150 baht per night, although breakfast and internet in the room was extra (wifi free in the lobby). No problem taking a girl back to the ‘loom’ and seemed very guest friendly.

Quote:
God speed to ya if you ever make that motorbike tour of the Phil's with the way the Filipinos drive !!

Philippines on a motorbike isn’t as mad as it sounds. There are plenty of first class motorbike trips within a couple of days of Angeles – particularly the roads into the mountains. I did a trip around the island of Bohol when I was there last, the roads ranged from coastal roads, mountain ranges, jungle tracks and disused railway bridges. Having said that, there is no way I would be riding a bike into metro Manila!

bb69

Posted: 2010-12-06, 9:44 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I love Thailand and my yearly trips there certainly aren't enough. I'm squirreling my euros now, hoping to retire there in 10 years or so myself, but certainly not in Pattaya or Bangkok. Someplace else, far away from the bustle and scam, away from the bar girls and tuktuk louts. Up in Chaing Mai or down along the peninsula, but still close enough to take a weekend away and party...

Truth is, I know where I'm headed. And I'm not saying.. :D

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: