Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RE: Avoid Go Go Bars in Pattaya/Bangkok
Posted: 2014-06-30, 11:28 pm

Mojito
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey micers!

Having been to Thailand 3 times in the past couple of years, I feel qualified to say this.
If you want to go to Thailand for a good time - avoid going to Go Go Bars.
The girls might be very young e.g. 18-25 yo, pretty, thin, have sexy, nice bodies and speak better English. But they are not great service providers. I will go so far as to say they are rip-offs!!!

During my most recent trip. I went to Sexy Airlines in Walking Street, Pattaya (my 3rd time here).
Each time I go (regardless of which bar or Go Go or club, it is like a repeat performance to the point where I am quite fed up and will consider quitting mongering in Thailand.

Normally, you like a girl you pick her out and you chat to her. You are nice and friendly to her. She flirts with you and you buy her lady drinks.
But almost all the Go Go dancers will ask you to buy drinks for all their friends too (even the ones you have no interest in fucking!) You feel put in to a position where you cannot really say 'No!'

So you end up being a decent human being. You buy the pretty, young girl you wanna fuck the brains out of several drinks. You also end up paying her vast array of 'best friends' drinks too. When you agree to boom boom. You get the bill. Including the bar fine, it is usually a stonking 3000-6000 Baht.

You agree to a Long time session which this gorgeous girl who feels she deserves 5000 extra Baht for spending the night with you. Okay this is a bit pricey but you think 'What the hell, she is worth it!'

You go back to the hotel room and within 2 prods of her vagina. She complains and says she is not happy. Your penis is too big. If I can be frank, WHAT A LOAD OF ****! At best, when fully erect and complete working capacity it is 5.5 inches long. It is not that thick either. You carry on, but she complains about pain (certainly not from your cock).

You ask for a blowjob, but she proceeds to suck it like a virgin who has never seen a cock before.
In the end you give up and just pay her to leave.

This same experience happens time and time again. Any advice?
Re: RE: Avoid Go Go Bars in Pattaya/Bangkok
Posted: 2014-07-02, 1:13 am

fastone
I've been to Pattaya half a dozen times, you need to say off of Walking Street. The girls there work the system hard since they know their shelf life is so short before they are replaced. Yes the girls are prettier, but you run a much bigger risk of bad service. Visit some of the other Sois and you will find what you are looking for. Girls almost as pretty but will give you GFE most times. Yes you will still find a few bad apples, but not nearly as many. Of course they will still want you to buy their friends drinks, it makes them look good. If you don't like doing so, buy just one and then take her back to the room. Little damage to your pocket book and she is still happy.
Posted: 2014-07-02, 11:47 am

Mojito
Thanks for the info fastone. All the Go Go bars are the same, whether it is Sexy Airlines/Airport, Baccara, Happy a Go Go, Sugarbaby.

You end up spending in excess of 10,000 Thai Baht for a rip off session.

I wouldn't mind if it was great sex, but it is terrible service.

I just did it again last night. I am a goddamned sucker for a pretty, young Thai girl. I keep thinking this one may be different, this one could be someone I could stay with. But I am always proved wrong.

Anyway, enjoy! Hope you have better luck than me :)
Beach Road.
Posted: 2014-07-04, 10:42 am

RicardoM
Gogo's are definitely a rip off! better to go off the beaten path. Just walk along beach road before the bars leave and you will see some hotties getting off from the bars, you can score some good tail then! Just be careful with your belongings and get a different hotel for mongering.
Posted: 2014-07-04, 10:11 pm

gdg1969
Hi, no disrespect to anyone here but having been to Thailand many times over the last few years (twice this year so far and going back in November), i cannot understand the massive downer some people have with GoGo's yes you can get ripped off in them but its your choice, if you don't want to buy a drink don't, they all try it on and a polite no is not seen as an offence. Its your money do as you want. I have had runners from GoGo's and from Beer Bars and good and bad service from them both, try them both talk to the girls and see what the feeling is, if the first thing they say is 'buy drink' its probably easier to move on.

Join the Pattaya Addicts forum and read the forums there a lot of good advice can be found, you will find a third of the people cant stand GoGo's, a third who can't stand beer bars and a third who like both. Everyone is different and your mileage may vary.
Posted: 2014-07-26, 11:35 pm

midsmike
Have to agree with gdg1969, if you can't have fun in Pattaya you can't have fun anywhere. There are 1000's of available women, 100's of beer bars. If you keep having the same experience change what you are doing. Try going to beer bars where you can talk with the women buy them a drink and play the bar games, jackpot, jenga, connect 4. See if you get some connection and then go back and have some fun, long time price (overnight) same as 15 minutes in Amsterdam. If you need to go to go-go's try LK Metro combination of beer bars and go-go's and without all the hoards of coach parties like Walking Street. I am going again in November trip number 12 and never had a bad experience yet, everyone who is a monger should go to Pattaya at least once.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: