Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: bangkok trip report: 20-25 November
Posted: 2007-01-18, 6:33 pm

Thaipan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
El B, you are obviously younger than I if you can do the soapies AND the bargirls in a single day. I "hit the wall" when I turned 48, and ever since I've had to ration myself when it comes to sex. (I'm 54 now). I was having 2 pops at the soapies, and I was too spent afterwards to want to have more sex that evening.

Rainer, I am 53 and always have at least 2 girls a day and I have never needed to use any little pills yet, long may it continue, I find the Thai girls aphrodisiac enough :-)

Posted: 2007-01-18, 10:14 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
I'm staying at the Majestic Grande this weekend. Usually stay at the Majestic Suites, but thought I'd splash out.. What's the soi like at night? Looks a bit too quiet, but I guess if I cut through near Annies it should be safe enough.

Posted: 2007-01-22, 7:45 pm

Thaipan
Well I guess you found out that Soi 2 is not the same as Soi Nana (Soi 4) by now and that the small bars in the Rajah car park are only worth walking past but for all that I'm jealous as hell sitting here in Scotland!!! Hope you are enjoying yourself! :-)

Posted: 2007-01-29, 11:15 pm

Rainer
Man, this post that I wrote 14 months ago sure has legs! This is the 2nd time I've logged on to this website in 6 months, and both times this old post had a recent entry and was near the top of the board.

For whatever it is worth, I will be returning to SE Asia this autumn. I'd love to go now, but I can't get away until autumn, and I'll probably go in November for climate reasons.

Thaipan, you sound like you have the right attitude for visiting Bangkok. I agree that there is a lot more than sex tourism going on there. Hell, after visiting so many temples, I think I'm a closet Buddhist!

I'd like to give another shout-out to the Majestic Grande Hotel, which was fabulous and well worth the price. There is a regular on this board named 420, and it was he who first recommended the hotel to me. Between 420 and El Burro, I had two people who were very patient with my queries and very generous in sharing their expertise. El B used to have a good webpage group on MSN, but I think it has either moved or else died and gone to heaven.

Posted: 2007-02-05, 1:29 am

tw25rw Power Kat
Just (literally) got back from BKK.. Stayed at the Majestic Grande for 3 nights, then nipped to Australia for 4 then back to BKK for 7 at the Majestic Suites (though for 2 of those I was actually in Chiang Mai..
Majestic Grande is a quality hotel who, most importantly, didn't bat an eyelid when I took back 3 drunk and giggling bargirls at a time at 3am. Some happy memories of that place and the gloom of having to work tomorrow is setting in already..
Location isn't perfect, but it's good enough. Majestic Suites is in a better spot (my room looked down into Nana Plaza) but the room was looking a bit tired and had an ant problem (as well as a noisy motor on the roof).
Made some good friends with the girls now and much prefer Bangkok to Amsterdam in every regard except distance from London.

Posted: 2007-02-14, 7:07 pm

Thaipan
Quote:
Thaipan, you sound like you have the right attitude for visiting Bangkok. I agree that there is a lot more than sex tourism going on there. Hell, after visiting so many temples, I think I'm a closet Buddhist!

Thanks for that, I am a real Thailand fan, had a long term GTG gf (GTG = Good Thai Girl ie not a bar girl / prostitute) but she sadly passed away nearly 2 years ago now. I just love the country, culture and of course the girls. Now I just go to have fun and am not looking for a relationship, just the pleasure of these very very lovely ladies :-) Those who have been to Thailand will know what I mean, western women just don't come close to what you get from a Thai BG!

I have stayed at the Majestic Grande many times and it is a great hotel, I highly recommend it to anyone. But all those thinking of visiting this amazing country should read up on it on www.ukbkk.com first. Treat the girls with respect and they will make you feel like a king! I just wish BKK was closer to the UK!!! :-(

Posted: 2007-02-14, 10:14 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
I've been 4 times in the last 15 months! In a way I'm glad it's a long way away. Would hate for the crowds of pissheads that plague Amsterdam to ruin things.
Have made some firm friends among the girls now. Something that would be hard to do in Amsterdam. Hope to be able to buy a home over there some time.

Posted: 2007-02-20, 3:29 pm

Thaipan
Quote:
Hope to be able to buy a home over there some time.

That's my dream too! :-)

[ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: