Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cape Town Scene
Posted: 2007-02-09, 5:22 pm

marksmark
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I hope that some of you will find the following of some use and interest.

I did not partake in any 'services', but here is what I was able to find out about a few things in Cape Town, South Africa.

£gbp1 would get around 13.5 SA Rand
Paradise......got to find out about this place from street hawkers passing around cards.
It is located on the (6th) top floor of a hotel on Parliament Street. Entering the lift the 6th floor button is positively worn out......a good sign I thought.
On entering there is a 'horse shoe' arrangement of seating focusing towards a bar at which can be bought drinks at local prices......a beer was R10. There is no pressure to buy drinks for the ladies.
The place was basically a brothel, where you were able to chose from around a dozen or so girls. Prices seemed to vary with some girls quoting as low as R300 for a 1 hour session to a high of R500.
The selection was very poor and a lot of the ladies looked very rough indeed, I am guessing, but I reckon that about three quarters of the girls were local with the rest from boardering neighbour countries. One lady was heavily pregnant.
Hotel visits could be arranged for R600, plus the cost of taxi to your chosen hotel.
One of our party did consider doing the deed, but changed his mind.......when going to pay the madam the price had all of a sudden changed from the quoted R400 to R570 and he could not quite understand why he was being asked to pay the extra.
Not really a place I would recommend, the decor was as shabby as the selection and the extra price thing didn't seem to stack up.......not a comfortable place!

Streetwalkers.
There are many of these around, particularly in the bars on Long Street.
These ladies are on the look out for tourists in the main......they seemed to like to latch on to tourists for free drinks and then try to persuade them to take them back to the hotel.
Again, from various chats I had with people; prices were highly negotiable starting at R300 to about R700 for an overnight stay. From what I saw it was roughly half local girls and half from near neighbours.
Of the ones that I saw in various bars their looks ranged from stunning to average.........cartainly much better than Paradise.

Teazers Bar, Loop Street.
Cover charge R70, local beer R15 (330ml bottle), immaculately clean.
No pressure to buy drinks for the girls, excellent (not pushy) table service from non-dancers.
15 or so girls to chose from who would come and have a chat and try to persuade you to buy a table dance.
The girls were all very good looking and all had excellent bodies with many dancing at various times on the main stage.
R100 would buy you a 2 song table dance which was very, very vigourous and close up.....all girls got totally naked when dancing.
R200 would get you a private dance in one of the booths - these seemed to last about 8 minutes.
For R300 our table of 8 bought a two girl dance. Each table has a 'stunt pole'......from which some dancers were quite adept at hanging upside down from!!
A large group of Asian men behind us bought a two girl dace/lesbian show......that looked quite interesting indeed.

Well that's what I was able to find out for you folks.......in the name of research, I hope that it is of some use.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: