Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
BEING A SAINT IN AMSTERDAM
Posted: 2011-08-22, 12:46 am

will82
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ive been going to Amsterdam for many years, in the space of 10mths ive done 7trips ;-) with two more planed and paid for, and one in the planing stage "all befor the end of december.....
WELL.... !! My fellow micers " what make this the saint trip on my part is ?
A couple of years ago i was in London for a concert, sitting in fav watering hole" and possibley the best Goth/Metal barr in london (THE INTREPID FOX) enjoy a good few beers ,and got talking to a woman" ended up takeing her to the gig and swoping phone numbers..! Now each time im down the smoke, il let her know im down there and if she can make the time, we,ll meet for a drink and a good chat !! all just good friends.
During our good old chats, iv mentioned i come here a few times a year" skiping round the real reason and painting a tale of i like to come here and just chillout......!!!
Which to be honest theres some truth to it, you carnt beat a Amsterdam barr when theres classic tracks playing" it adds to the atmosphere.
Anyway during our conversations ive said to her ,check the city out for herself and see what she thinks !!!
The point is the little minx called my bluff and booked a flight on the same day as myself but going back a day early,
20th Aug-22Aug 11.
So now im in sightseeing mode. Ive made a point of keeping her out of the RLD " too many girls know me,with one haveing a bad attitude with me ;-/ ........... And my biggest fear by fare is if Eloidie spotted me, we all know she"s not shy at comeing forward... ive seen the image a hundred times,,,,, Standing in her doorway "arm sticking out with finger pointing....... shouting....... ""A""YOU""..WEAR YOU BEEN.... try explaining that bastard..!!!!!! FUCKANELL...
Allso theres a few of the barr maids in the RDL who i dont want them seeing me with a female..
So ive come out with the old chest nut, that at weekends the RDL is full of pissed up british stag partys and its best stear clear of it.. And adding how i want too show her the real Amsterdam......... I think ive mastered the art of talking bollocks......................................................................................... THE END
Re: BEING A SAINT IN AMSTERDAM
Posted: 2011-08-24, 5:50 pm

VIPER
Haha! LOL...good luck going 'sightseeing' with your lady friend in Amsterdam.
Re: BEING A SAINT IN AMSTERDAM
Posted: 2011-08-25, 9:37 pm

Boobmanz
I wouldn't be afraid about the rld girls pointing fingers or the kind. They perfectly know what the deal is. I myself have walked the rld with family many times. Anyway: good luck!
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: