Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 3 of 3
 [ 57 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Penis Size
Posted: 2009-07-20, 11:22 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I see...i'm bloody third in line now :-(

I know where i'm not wanted.......

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2009-07-20, 11:56 pm

jgramos Moderator
"I see...i'm bloody third in line now :-(

I know where i'm not wanted......."

At least you're still in line mate!!! I was a week or so ago, now.....not even mentioned in the queue! Remarkable!

Peace

Posted: 2009-07-21, 12:12 am

amsterman Power Kat
I'll be first in line with a certain girl in a few days time though ;-)

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2009-07-21, 12:27 am

jgramos Moderator
Don't start winding me up A'man!!! ;-)

Peace

Posted: 2009-07-21, 12:44 pm

jgramos Moderator
"where is the satisfaction of a judge sending someone away for life imprisionment?"

- the thought that he is making the streets a safer place?

"where is the satisfaction of a doctor opening up someone's head to fix their brain?"

- the fact that by doing so they can save/prolong someones life?

"where is the satisfaction in working in a sewage farm?"

- the fact that your cleaning the water before it goes back out into the wild, could save animals/the planet, rather than pollute the place with raw sewage?

Some people are just the right people for the jobs, others aren't.

Peace

Posted: 2009-07-22, 1:16 pm

nw
jgramos and Digital_poet, you both appear to be connoisseurs when it comes to cunnilingus.
I have to admit to being a big fan as well, there is nothing better than bringing a woman off with your mouth.
Can I ask what techniques you use, or do you have a set plan on what your going to do when you go down on a woman.
Bearing in mind different woman like it done different ways, have you found that woman prefer to have their clits sucked or flicked with a tongue, or a combination of both.
Posted: 2009-07-22, 1:29 pm

jgramos Moderator
nw - simple answer to that is I don't have any sort of game plan.....I tend to try out one technique and if it doesn't seem to be working, try another (rarely have to though).....you can tell if she's enjoying it or not!
I always treat every woman as an individual......you know within a minute or two whether you're pleasing them, and if what you're doing doesn't seem to be working, try a different method! Every woman prefers DATY in a particular way, same as blokes may prefer a BJ with a lot of teeth, others may like to be sucked like a hoover, etc....the woman giving you the bj can tell if you're enjoying it, and if they think you're not, they try something else.

Peace

Posted: 2009-07-22, 2:21 pm

digital_poet
nw,

I haven't had a massive amount of experience due to reasons expressed above, but I will write down what has worked for me.

First thing I like to do, is build up a little anticipation. So I don't 'dive straight in' so to speak. Starting at the feet is always fun. I don't really have a 'foot fetish' in the hardcore sense, but I do often find women's feet to be kinda 'cute'. Certainly when compared to my size 14 plates anyway heh. Also, my experience so far has been that every woman I have been this far with (non-commercial) has quite enjoyed having her toes sucked gently. So I lay her back, tell her to relax and start there.

I then kiss my way up her inner leg, slowly. Once I reach the top, I gently give her a little preview, her underwear is still on at this point, so I flick my tongue over a few times, then dive down to the other foot... (if you get a sigh at this point indicating that she didn't want you to stop... things are going well! ;o)). Same again here really, then move up again.

I resume licking through underwear now, but my hands are also very busy, all over her body. Reach up and caress her breasts but don't stay there permanatly, gentle caresses all over, with the occasion firm squeeze seems to work very well. Now, what I really like here, is for *her* to pull her underwear out of the way because *she* cannot stand the lack of actual contact anymore. The women I have been with seem to find this incredibly hot. If she doesn't do this, she might say something instead about losing the underwear, then you can move one of your hands down, move her underwear to one size and lick her for a few seconds, then put your hands back to 'roaming mode', and checkily say... "Hmmm, my hands seem to be quite busy, maybe you can help", I suspect she will get the message.

Women really do seem to love this situation, but I can only speak of those that I have had the experience with. My guess, is that there is something they find deeply erotic about 'permitting' you access, especially when it is you that is pleasuring them. It is quite a powerful situation for them. I like it too, because... well of pretty much the same reasons. The lady is effectively saying, "Here!! Lick my pussy!!", and I am more than happy to oblige.

Moving forward from here, all I can really say is that variation seems to be the key. I know it works this way for me too. When she is returning the favour, I find that I can get really close, but if the actions go on too long without any variations I can lose that 'moment' very quickly. It doesn't even take much, a slight change of pace, even a few moans, and I am right back in the moment. So I try to vary a lot but I 'weight' my actions depending on which get the most positive reactions.

To answer your 'sucking vs licking' thing. I do something that is a bit of both, suck her clit gently into your mouth, then flick your tongue over it from there. I have read somewhere that the top left part of the clit is the most sensetive, I have tried to test this a few times, with mixed results. The best technique I have here is to 'write messages' with your tongue. This ensures variety. Just come up with simple phrases like, "I really enjoy licking you", and write them onto her clit with your tongue, it will ensure you don't get 'stuck' in one motion. I even played a game with my ex-wife where I had her guess what I was writing. Quite good fun in a casual 'session'.

Now, hopefully like this you have her moaning away quite happily and are writing your messages with a big smile on your face ;o), time for the finishing move heh. What I do here is insert two fingers, palm upwards, and make a motion like you would to tell someone to 'come here' (how appropriate ;o)). This nicely tickles her g-spot, and your tongue is hopefully working her clit very effectively now.... if she doesn't cum like a hurricane but this point, there is not much else I can advise, it has never gone past this round for me before.

Just a final point, after you have made her cum like this, it is great to immediately (*really immediately*) move on to penetrative sex. The only problem is, she may protest a little, after cumming like this she will be quite sensitive and 'tingly'. For christ sake, please don't get into a situation where she is saying no, and *meaning* no, but if you know her well enough that you can safely ignore the gentle protests, then I can tell you that from this state it is trivially easy to make her cum again and again. So much so, that she might forget to press charges! ;o)

Have fun!

*edit*

jgramos is of course, absolutely right that different women will respond better to different actions. Sadly, my experience does not encompass a huge number of women, so I don't have a lot of information on how much variation there is. It is important to pay attention to her reactions, and act accordingly, in fact that is where most of the fun is.

I would imagine that the basics of doing it well are mosty the same though. In the same way that, if a women is good at sucking, most men woud agree given the oppurtunity to experience it. Biology is fairly consistent, it is psychology that varies, so you might find that some women like your tongue to be a little firmer, or more squeezing with your hands than gentle caresses etc etc. Hopefully you have a partner who knows how to respond, to give you the message that what you are doing is good for her. Couples can go through a sort of mutual training excersise in this area. If she responds positively to something, you do more of it, she learns that her responses are having an effect and will respond more vocally in future. There is a 'reward system' for her to respond. As long as you act on her responses, you will find you will get more of them. The trick is though, even if she is responding very positively to one particular thing, don't fall into the trap of doing that same thing constantly.... you have a great hint.... but don't wear it out. Having her wonder when you are going to do 'that thing' again, is just as important as you actually doing it :o)

Last edited by digital_poet on 2009-07-22, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2009-07-22, 2:37 pm

jgramos Moderator
"Just a final point, after you have made her cum like this, it is great to immediately (*really immediately*) move on to penetrative sex. The only problem is, she may protest a little, after cumming like this she will be quite sensitive and 'tingly'."

Agreed! I've found, when you make a woman cum by DATY, they can cum multiple times afterwards, just be gentle! lol!!
But it also depends on how she came....whether it was from the g-spot arousal or the clitoral stimulation......if she cums from her clit, then reverse cow-girl can be the best position IMHO, as there's not so much clitoral stimulation (where she'd be sensitive), but you can really give her g-spot some pleasure. If she came from her g-spot, then you need to be in a position that you can stimulate her clit without applying too much pressure on her g-spot.....in that situation I always end up in fairly random positions where she's grinding her clit against me, but I'm not hittin her g-spot too much. I've had times where I've made a woman cum by DATY, then from sex, then in a 69, then sex, etc....one time it carried on for about 5 hours.....needless to say we were both shattered, my balls were totally empty and my neck 7 tongue was pretty sore for a day or two later!! lol!!

Oh, one other way I've known I'm giving head properly....when the girl clamps her legs either side of your head and won't let you stop!! lol!!! You know you're in for fun then! ;-)

Peace

Posted: 2009-07-22, 2:39 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
C/C girl

i did put"lol" after 10ins, i wish, more like 8in at a push !!!

xx

Posted: 2009-07-22, 2:56 pm

digital_poet
Interesting. I hadn't actually thought too much about most appropriate positions afterwards, but what you said makes good sense to me. I need to find myself a girlfriend and try some of that out. Will have to hit the internet chatrooms at some point ;o)

And a big 'absolutely' to your 'head trapped in a thigh shaped vice' point. At one point during our marriage, my ex-wife took up jogging, which seems to effect the thigh muscles in short order. After a couple of weeks, I could notice a difference, after a few more weeks I begun to wonder if having my head crushed between a woman's thighs would be covered on my life insurance policy! Still, few better ways to go than that.

Finally, your comment on your 5 hour session makes me realise that I need to take up some jogging of my own. I start to get out of breath in 20 minutes in a kamer these days, at 28 that is probably a bit sad. I needed some motivation to get to the gym, this might just do the trick ;o).
Posted: 2009-07-22, 5:33 pm

Chicago Couple
Greenhoff,

When I show up will I at least find 4?? Am I in for a disappointment?

Wish I could let you guys try out your techniques on me..... would we need to do a stirrups thing with everyone observing wearing a surgical mask? Of course, I'd want to demonstrate my oral abilities also -- wonder if I would have any takers?

--CC Girl
Posted: 2009-07-22, 6:16 pm

jgramos Moderator
Digital_poet said: "Finally, your comment on your 5 hour session makes me realise that I need to take up some jogging of my own. I start to get out of breath in 20 minutes in a kamer these days, at 28 that is probably a bit sad. I needed some motivation to get to the gym, this might just do the trick ;o)."

Lol!!! I'm 26 and not the fittest of blokes......got lots of stamina though! It's all about pacing yourself! ;-) That 5 hour sesh was with a "fuck buddy", not a working girl though......couldn't afford a working girl for 5 hours for one long session! lol!!!

CC Girl said: "Wish I could let you guys try out your techniques on me....."

Wish you'd let me too! ;-)

"Of course, I'd want to demonstrate my oral abilities also -- wonder if I would have any takers?"

Mmmm....sounds like a 69's in order!

Peace

Posted: 2009-07-22, 6:33 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
c/c girl

thats for me to know, and you to find out !!!! lol
xx

Posted: 2009-07-22, 7:22 pm

cocksure Power Kat
Well cc girl you can suck my dick if I can lick your ass. :)
Posted: 2009-07-22, 8:03 pm

Chicago Couple
Cocksure,

I'm getting pucked up as I write this! Haven't had my salad tossed in quite a while!

--CC Girl
Posted: 2009-07-22, 11:26 pm

digital_poet
Quote:
Haven't had my salad tossed in quite a while!

Hmmmm, how many minutes can you sit perplexed, pondering the origin of that particular phrase before you have to class it as an unatural and unhealthy obsession?
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 3 of 3
 [ 57 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: