Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: The myth of the 10
Posted: 2009-06-05, 10:10 pm

stix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
German kim in THAT catsuit! gottta be pretty close to a ten lookswise for me!
Posted: 2009-06-05, 10:16 pm

Chicago Couple
My idea of a 10 is Rebecca Romijn-Stamos performing her dance in Femme Fatale. If this makes ME want to fuck her, I can imagine what it does for you guys. What a great body when she is giving that guy a lap dance! Just saw the movie again a couple of days ago and I hadn't remembered how sexy and sensual this scene was.

--CC Girl
Posted: 2009-06-06, 1:58 am

SphinxSupporting Member
Supporting Member
CC - I like where you're taking this thread - Stamos was damn fine in the film! For me, (at least facial) perfection - Jane Seymour, in her prime - those cheekbones just kill me (that's why I love Amsterdam - no shortage of lofty cheekbones there!)

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images ... osters.jpg
Posted: 2009-07-04, 7:08 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Karen Mulder arrested...

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fa ... d_now.html

Posted: 2009-07-04, 7:25 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
OK, it must not be her in the commercial. Doesn't look like the commercial model at all!
Posted: 2009-07-04, 7:53 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Here is the commercial that triggered my initial post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O60nvfr3YJU

If there is someone working in a kamer with looks like that please post here because I'll want to track her down when I arrive in a few days!
Posted: 2009-07-04, 11:58 pm

rheingau Power Kat
I can't help your kamer look-alike search I'm afraid, although there was a blond in St. Annenstraat 118-120 daytimes around a year ago, may still be there, that was/is similar.

Now I've seen these latest clips I also cannot possibly give her a 10, too skinny, although her height is clearly good, breasts A cup at best, her hair is full, wavey, has weight (thickness) and is very nice, but her nose is sharp as is her overall facial structure - lower jawbone rather heavy.

I emphasise with your overall premise, there are not so many good lookers out ther in the Wallen, have a good look at them without makeup and bikinis and the image is clear. But ther are some................
Posted: 2009-07-05, 12:54 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well I think you see my point but I'd put the emphasis a bit differently. I'm not complaining about the quality of sex workers in the RLD or other places thought to be good. 7's and 8's are great so far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm suggesting that guys should try to be a little more objective in their reports. A 10 should be a 10 not "she's the best looking one I've seen in the last hour, so that makes her a 10."

Room for taste could be accounted for I suppose. So in the above example I could say "Among skinny blonds with small boobs and somewhat angular facial features, she is a 10."

For me the context of the type is a given and I try to set aside matters of taste, and that's what *I* mean implicitly when I say "she's a 10." For example, at this point in time (it once was quite different) Asian women don't do that much for me. But I know an Asian 10 when I see one!

But perhaps I'm over-thinking the whole thing here. Let me put it this way...

I want to bang the blonde in that commercial!

:)
Posted: 2009-07-05, 11:54 am

amsterman Power Kat
I was thinking about this thread last weekend while over there! I think a lot of finding ordinary girls on the street more stunning is like reverse psychology. You think they are better because you CAN'T have them!! Also, they are new and fresh to your senses, whereas we've all walked past the same RLD girls thousands of times so we are used to them!!

Many times i saw a hot girl in the street but then consciously tried to visualize her in a bikini in a kamer and come to the realisation that i would more than likely pass her by for another girl!!!

I also think some of the RLD girls lose some of their true beauty by applying too much make-up in order to appear "sexier". Less is more in many cases ;-)

And the opposite in some cases is also true!! You see some girls on their way to work without their "warpaint" on and think "wow, she's quite plain"!!! LOL!!

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2009-07-05, 1:50 pm

sunchildtine Power Kat
well........it seems to me they have really thick eye make-up but then again, its the dramatic effect...and sometimes make up is a good way to disguise the real face
maybe they jst dont wanna be recognised on the streets.....
Posted: 2009-07-08, 9:49 pm

Nothing Like Amsterdam
"You think they are better because you CAN'T have them!!"

Yes. For a lot of these guys, if they were to see one of the RLD girls on the street and never knew she was a prostitute, they'd be like, "wow, hot chick" and do a double take. The fact that they come so easy(all you need is 50 Euros and they'll have sex with you), makes them appear less attractive to them.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: