Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Do U take off your wedding ring?
Posted: 2007-12-26, 8:54 am

arthur
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Why would a prostitute care if a man is married or not? That is stupid. She cares about your money only, not your marital status.

To say that a man ony goes to a prostitute because his wife does not give him enough passion etc is also a stupid blanket statement.

Men pay for sex for a multitude of reasons, why do u think it only because of something lacking from the wife????
Posted: 2007-12-26, 6:04 pm

Nympho666Raquel
I met the guy through MySpace or something on the computer. I usually don't have sex 4 money. Only took money from 4 guys out of about 50 . . . but my nympho-slut daze are over, I'm burned out and got busted 2 weeks ago for DUI = Driving Under the Influence of alcohol. (They didn't know I also ate some LSD.)

He was the first married man, ever! (I usually hook up at clubs with guys a little more than half my age -- youngest was about 23.) He wanted 2 see me. When he told me he didn't want to have sex but a BJ I said, "okay, $60" 4 his crazy kinky shit.

When I have sex (make love) with someone I talk with them like that afterward (questions about their lives) and it's cool, we rest awhile. The guy was a business man, who came over in the afternoon. I didn't really feel any love from him and he was kinda gross looking at his face and trying to smile.

I hooked him up with a 23 year-old tranny friend of mine, who also thought he was a creep.

That is a good question: Why do married men see prostitutes? Obviously because he's married to someone who doesn't wanna suck & fuck. I don't like to suck either. Used to be a semen vampire but not anymore.

The fuck isn't so bad unless the guy is small or goes on and on for ever when you, want to rest awhile and U dislike anal. (I dislike anal and like to rest after 10 minutes.)

Another reason guys like hookers is they may be half his age.
Posted: 2007-12-27, 2:50 am

Flight meets
Arthur, you do not think it is the overwhelming majority of reasons? I am speaking of being done without her knowledge. This reason I said is the spark. Once you have gone to the Prostitutes, then all the other reasons come into play. Of course it is a blanket statement, I meant the vast majority.
Posted: 2007-12-27, 4:13 am

Nympho666Raquel
Flight: Do prostitutes provide U with love & passion? I could fake it if i was paid enough. You're paying 4 fantasy. I love fantasy (and illegal drugs) too:)

U guys are too excited after xxx-mas. I promise to shut up 4 awhile 'till it gets boring around axxxtw again!

Last edited by Nympho666Raquel on 2007-12-28, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2007-12-28, 6:36 am

Flight meets
I don't know, I haven't been to one yet. I am in the planning stages. I got some excellent black hash, wanna Party?
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: