Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
WTF'ing Jesus?!
Posted: 2008-01-22, 4:44 am

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I came across this advert whilst trolling. WTF is the point of doing stuff like this??!!

inline image

More fun: if you go to their site, you'll find this BIG amusing warning at the bottom. What a great site!:

If you are married and representing yourself as single, or if you are a convicted criminal, be aware that you could be guilty of fraud and subject to civil and criminal penalties under U.S. federal and state law. For example, Title 18, Section 1343 of the U.S. Code authorizes fines of up to $250,000 and jail sentences of up to five years for each offense. TRUE reserves the right to report violators to appropriate law enforcement authorities and seek prosecution or civil redress to the fullest extent of the law. If you are married or a convicted criminal, please close your browser.

If you are married or a convicted criminal, please close your browser.

Love that bit as well. Cringe.

Posted: 2008-01-22, 5:45 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I've seen True.com do that with other sites I've googled. I even unwittingly signed up with them once. They're real predators. When I cancelled, I got a message that I would automatically be reactivated if I accessed their site in the future.
Re: WTF'ing Jesus?!
Posted: 2008-01-23, 4:02 am

seribus
Should be a way to fight back against this spam crap. My email server gets hammered with it.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: