Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 3 of 4
 [ 61 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Age Poll ?
Posted: 2008-02-15, 11:03 pm

Chicago Couple
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not a guy, but I'm 28 today! My boyfriend is 48 and I keep him young.
Posted: 2008-02-15, 11:47 pm

rheingau Power Kat
I can imagine, and I'm jealous............
Posted: 2008-02-16, 12:11 am

James_Boner
36 and single forever!
Posted: 2008-02-16, 1:59 am

Thepacifist
19 single atm but trying to change that asap.

Posted: 2008-02-16, 7:03 am

Busta Hymen
45 y.o. here single and in a relationship. I'm aging quite disgracefully, thank you very much.
Posted: 2008-02-16, 7:02 pm

OrcomanSupporting Member
Supporting Member
27, boyfriend of a great looking 21 bisex cute.

O.

Posted: 2008-02-16, 10:41 pm

ColonelAngus
45 and a half. When I started visiting the Wallen 10 years ago I could visit four or five ladies a day. About 3 or 4 years ago it tapered down to about one or two a day, and now on trips it may be one or two a week : ). Thank goodness because since the advent of the euro and the steadily declining dollar I couldn't afford to satisfy my old rate of appetite..... .

Posted: 2008-02-18, 1:13 am

Trav69
Thanks to everyone for the replies - I've enjoyed reading this - it certainly makes interesting reading - I've always wondered how many more years I can keep this up!!!

:-)
Posted: 2008-02-18, 5:26 am

Lifesgood0
47 years old. Married for 20 years. My wife would kill me if she found out my activities on the Amsterdam business trips a few years ago. So it will remain my secret forever. One that I truely enjoyed and wished I had more of. Great way to fulfill the fantasies of a generally dull sex life. The thing that I was afraid of was catching something. That didn't happen, so I'll never be caught! Sure wish there was a RLD in the states!

Life

Posted: 2008-02-18, 2:41 pm

lordedmundo
37 - nearly 38 (off to the dam to celebrate my Birthday soon). A few women in and out my life recently but basically single.
Posted: 2008-02-18, 5:13 pm

breeze
57, married for 25 years. Can't say I'm happy, after all I have been married for 25 years!

Posted: 2008-02-18, 5:24 pm

deepthroat1981
26.single
Posted: 2008-02-18, 7:27 pm

paniked Power Kat
32, living and working in Europe for nearly 8 years (2+ in NL) now.

"I was so much older then / I'm younger than that now" - 'My Back Pages', Bob Dylan.

-paniked

Posted: 2008-02-19, 2:30 pm

tome556@bellsouth.net
I'm 52 happily married to a 49 year old Bi-sexual beauty for 10 years. To make our first trip to the Dam in May. Looking forward to lots of smoke and hopefully some women with a good attitude!

Posted: 2008-02-20, 4:36 am

jasonreisler
55 happily married and with the same woman for 37 years. Recent empty nesters. I've been to ams 3 times. Once for a week with a buddy two years ago, a two day stopover between par and jfk with the wifee during the fall where she shopped til I boffed. Most recently an 8 night solo trip in January. Back for a solo weekend in March :) . Before I left last time all she said was whatever you do, be careful. This time she thinks I'm a little nuts but I came home in such an incredibly good mood last time and it lasted a full 2 weeks so whatever it takes.

There is nothing like the Amsterdam diet.
Posted: 2008-02-20, 8:31 am

James_Boner
God bless you all that are married and can engage in this type of thing. If I had the urge to sleep with other women I would not get married in the first place! I don't say that to be judgemental...just how I genuinely feel. I would want to stay committed because I believe in karma and that if I cheat my wife will likely do the same. Women have a sixth sense about such things!

Personally, at 36 I am pretty certain I will never get married. I don't relate well to women beyond surface relations, and I don't trust or respect them enough.
Posted: 2008-02-20, 1:37 pm

jasonreisler
James,
When I got married I never had the urge to sleep with other women. Over a long period of time in a good relationship you learn to respect your partners needs and in some cases look the other way when they need their space. That's called trust. If the relationship is strong each understands that no matter what, the other will be there for them. Sex is superficial. I used to think it bonded two people but over time I have realized that it's the day to day giving and taking that keeps a relationship strong. As my 24 year old daughter told me the other day. Monogomy has been pushed on us. We are animals and as such we are not naturally monogomous.
Posted: 2008-02-20, 9:49 pm

josh65
44 y. o. , and happily counting over 500 ladies punted , 100 FOR FREE, 400 financially motivated, lol. Looking forward to another 500....
Posted: 2008-02-22, 12:01 am

vicgoo
Sure wish there was a RLD in the states! (quote)

Try going to Neveda except for Las Vegas and Reno

Posted: 2008-02-22, 3:49 am

B-RAD-C
41 and Married
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 3 of 4
 [ 61 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: