Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
mojoworks- are you still alive and well?
Posted: 2008-07-19, 6:59 am

Rembrandt
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello my friend. it'a your pal Remmie here. It's been 3 years since I saw you. Missed my trip to A-Dam last year. My business is off and the U.S. $ is on its lips, however, I may be up for a late Oct- Nov. trip. Let me know how you are doing. I will see you on the dark side of the moon.

Remmie
Re: mojoworks- are you still alive and well?
Posted: 2008-07-19, 9:42 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
location anywhere there is work.

lol
Posted: 2008-07-20, 7:19 pm

mojoworksSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow, called out on Ignatzmice. This is actually the second time this has happened. the first was after Katrina. I am alive and well these days, living in the Tampa Florida area. I moved here last year to take care of my mother after my father died.

I am pretty much a lurker on this board lately as I have little relevant information to share. I hope to head back to Amsterdam someday in the not to distant future, but I have no real plans.
Posted: 2008-07-29, 6:15 am

Rembrandt
Happy to hear from you. No more annual trips? I am partying alot less these days. Take care. Maybe we can hook up in the future.

Remmie
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: