Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pubic Shaving
Posted: 2008-08-18, 3:21 am

Busta Hymen
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For those guys that don't shave your pubes, do the ladies ever express any concerns or make negative comments about it, particularly when going down on you for bj? I believe most of the ladies shave their own areas for cosmetic appeal and to avoid picking up crabs. I don't shave, and was wondering whether it might be a turn-off at all when visiting the ladies?
Re: Pubic Shaving
Posted: 2008-08-18, 5:03 am

cornbread
I trim down there...always gets several compliments each trip from the ladies. The ladies appreciate it when guys keep it neat down there. Tip - shave shaft, balls and surrounding areas and just leave some above the shaft, trimmed of course.
Posted: 2008-08-18, 5:57 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you don't trim or shave at all, expect a piece of paper tower with a hole in it, placed over your manhood. That way, the pubes don't cover the poor girls face when she goes down on you. The ladies will not be impressed with your lack of shaving.

Crabs are a major concern for the ladies, as if both parties have hair, then it is likely she will receive them (and pass them on) before too long.

Do yourself a favour and trim them down to no more than 1cm or so. As has been said, maybe shave your balls and shaft completely, but leave some hair above the penis. Baldy all over is good, but itches like hell when it grows back, plus it looks sick on a man ;)
Posted: 2008-08-18, 6:23 pm

Chicago Couple
Hey guys, it is really nice for us gals if you shave your penis and balls and also do a general trimming. When we go down on you we really don't expect or want to have our teeth flossed at the same time. Also, make sure you shave your shaft that morning -- we don't like getting razor burn on our lips from sand paper stubble (this is the reason I trim but don't shave right around my pussy -- my boyfriend and other guys who get the privilege to go there don't like to have their penises sanded).

Glad that this practice has extended to most of you guys -- getting a mouth full of pubes has never been appealing to me.

--CC Lady
Posted: 2008-08-18, 6:53 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Well........a very regular girl of mine recently suggested i should shave down there!! We laughed about and i said it would look stupid so she said i could at least trim it up for her!!! LOL So i did :-)

So yeah, a short back and sides before going will be appreciated ;-)

But for god's sake be careful waving anything sharp around down there!!!!!! It does f**king hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Pubic Shaving
Posted: 2008-08-18, 7:41 pm

smuler Power Kat
Hey.. I do agree with the thread about shaving/trimming..

All this talk about paper towels/ crabs is a bit exaggerated IMHO.

Being well scrubbed/ smelling nice also helps, as much as being trimmed/ shaved

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-08-18, 8:28 pm

Whoa Nellie
In all my years of going to the RLD (not quite a grizzled veteran, but well beyond double digits), I've never had a girl make a fuss of any sort about my pubes, certainly not to the extent of the paper towel technique Davey so eloquently describes.

Seem to recall there was an Asian girl once who offered to trim, but not interested in anyone without some haircutting skills going near there with scissors !!!

Whoa Nellie
Posted: 2008-08-18, 8:37 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Shaved or trimmed always seen as a positive, but not essential. By shaving themselves the girls are logically reducing their risk anyway.

Don't forget: not all clients the girls get are the informed (dare I say proffessionals) clients that read/post on this board.

I doubt very much the many tourists/occassional punters that the girls see give such matters a second thought.

Girls who are too concerned about lice, or what they might get stuck in their teeth are not going to last in this line of work.

So don't worry, if your clean you won't get rejected.
Posted: 2008-08-18, 10:42 pm

TribSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Busta

no need to worry. When I first went ages ago(2001) I was hairy and no one said anything. I was always shower fresh before seen the girls.

I trimmed because like others here I was asked to, since then I have never let it grow again. If you do shave your shaft be careful of cutting yourself. Try shaving a few times before you go to get the hang of it, I just trim and not completely shave.

Peace

Posted: 2008-08-18, 10:55 pm

amsterman Power Kat
I think i've only experienced the paper towel trick once but she was a crap provider anyway!!

Or maybe it's been twice...bit hard to remember after all this time ;-)
Posted: 2008-08-18, 10:57 pm

Matty
I've cut myself before, on the balls too and fuck I it hurts!! But luckly it happened a few weeks prior to me being in the dam and it healed over. I was worrying that any girls would see it and think about not touching me but it soon healed over. I always shave when going to the dam, makes me feel cleaner too aswell as the girls.

Matt
Posted: 2008-08-18, 11:02 pm

Whoa Nellie
Interesting chat guys, thanks....

Just thought I'd add that while I've never had the paper towel trick, I did once have a girl tie the equivalent of a rubber band/hair tie around my shit when the preceding days drinking/smoking were clearly catching up to me...

Worked like a charm as the iron rod emerged quickly and was ready for a fight !!!

Whoa Nellie
Posted: 2008-08-18, 11:26 pm

Chicago Couple
Times have changed over the last 10 years or so in regard to pubic hair. At the gym 10 years ago there used to be a lot of full bush girls -- now it's a rarity. The vast majority are either totally shaved or well-trimmed. The trend with guys over the years has also been to trim -- though I haven't seen many who shave (would make me think twice about them if they did).

So guys, cleanliness is still the most important thing, but get with the times! Buy one of those portable trimmers and enter the 21st century.

What would you think if the woman you are with pulled down her thong or panties and you saw a Bettie Page style full bush! Bet you would get a little startled and think, "Wow, what's with this girl?" We just might be thinking the same thing about you guys!

--CC Lady
Posted: 2008-08-18, 11:41 pm

amsterman Power Kat
I'd start beating my chest Tarzan style and dive straight into the jungle ;-)

Posted: 2008-08-19, 12:32 am

sincity08
haha, amsterman
Posted: 2008-08-19, 3:51 am

TribSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I agree with amsterman, if its clean don't matter what the hairstyle.....dive in!!!!!

Posted: 2008-08-19, 10:36 am

Toppington
I've been trimming mine for about 5 years now and it's just the norm to me.

Pros:-

It looks better
It's easier to dry (after a shower)
You get far less caught on zippers, belts etc
Much nicer for blowjobs

Negatives:-

For a laugh i decided to completely 'bic' it once. Didn't go down well with my girlfriend at the time, i decided, there is such a thing as too short!!! lol.

Whilst i am all in favour of trimming, i will agree that you can't really beat good persoanl hygiene, so whether you trim or not, keep it clean gentlemen!!! lol

Toppington
Posted: 2008-08-19, 3:22 pm

Chicago Couple
Hey, hygiene is just as important if not more so our our side. Probably nothing worse for you guys that getting ready to DATY and then running into yesterday's left overs. A clean dick is just as important for us, but it's usually more sweat and grime than greasy spoon.

But do think about shaving your shaft and balls and a general trimming. I absolutely love to give head (too bad for you guys that you can't clone me) and always hear about guys complaining that women don't do enough of this. So do your part to make it a little more inviting for us!

--CC Lady
Posted: 2008-08-19, 3:39 pm

Secret Squirrel
Thank F%^* I'm not very hairy :o Hairs on shaft!

Never knew they grew there lol. None on mine hehe!!
Posted: 2008-08-19, 3:51 pm

Chicago Couple
Hey Secret Squirrel,

Some guys have them growing a good way up their shaft. I've had a fair number get caught in my teeth (especially years ago before pubic grooming became more popular). Not a great experience for me, but probably less so for the guy as it would be less painful to shave then to have them accidently yanked out during a BJ.

--CC Lady
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: