Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Did I donate?
Posted: 2008-10-17, 5:08 am

JaimeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I tried to send you an email to see if my donation went through, but it kept telling me I wasnt who I said I was. I'm pretty sure that I donated, and I'm quite sure of who I am.....at least most of the time
Re: Did I donate?
Posted: 2008-10-17, 9:11 am

axxxtw Founder
Yes you did. You even have the "Supporting Member+star" tag to prove it ;-)

I have understood that there are a few site problems. It's a bit hard to determine what they are...over the last few weeks I have logged in from a variety of different computers, and everything appears to be working normally.

There are a few people who have reported that their "Supporting Member" tags have gone missing. Well, even some junky cyber cafe computer shows that this isn't the case. But we do our best...
Re: Did I donate?
Posted: 2008-10-18, 6:51 am

JaimeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks, your site has site been great and it's about time time I paid up for all the good info, and good times I have have had here on ingatzmice. After so many visits to the Amsterdam you feel like part of a community, and no one else but this website has provided a place where you feel at home. Big props to you...major thanks for working it all out. Some day I'll meet some of you.

Thanks for your efforts
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: