Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
oriental women
Posted: 2008-10-18, 2:58 am

pat22
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I just found this video on google. Allthough I have a passion for Asian women, I have yet to go there. I would like feedback from board members that have.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... thai+girls

Posted: 2008-10-18, 10:21 am

jgramos Moderator
Just wondering what it's got to do with Amsterdam?

does look like a bit of fun though!! ;-)

Peace
Re: oriental women
Posted: 2008-10-18, 11:59 am

tw25rw Power Kat
Wrong forum but.... I go there a couple of times a year and have a regular girl there.. Hoping to retire there one day.

Posted: 2008-10-18, 6:57 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Pathetic is how I would sum them up. You cannot have any illusions when dealing with a pros there or in the Dam. They are doing it for the money..period. You might be able in rare cases to build some type relationship, but the whole foundation is based on how much cash you give her. If the money stops..so does your love affair.
Posted: 2008-10-18, 7:07 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
That's women for you!

Posted: 2008-10-19, 2:33 am

pat22
Sorry about using the wrong forum.But more members read this forum than the others, therefore with any luck there will be more opinions posted.

Posted: 2008-10-19, 12:00 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Allthough I have a passion for Asian women, I have yet to go there. I would like feedback from board members that have.

Asian women – Phew – where to start?

Well a search for Pattaya, Bangkok, Thailand etc on this board is as good start as any.

Going to Thailand WILL change your life – their as cute and adorable as any girls anywhere in the world, their treat you like a king and give you the best shag you’ve ever had.
The trick is spotting the genuine ones from the money grabbers.

Philippines is also worth a visit, the PI girls probably aren’t as cute, but are near fluent in English (therefore you won’t hear the “Where you go?, “you love me long time” etc that you hear in Thailand).

PS: Perhaps admin can move this thread to the appropriate place?

Posted: 2008-10-21, 8:32 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some of the best days of my life have been days spent in Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila and Angeles City. I suggest that you do Bangkok and Pattaya for your first trip, if you enjoy Thailand then try Manila and Angeles City in the Philippines.

I have not made it to Macau, Singapore or Phnom Penh yet. Be prepared to deal with intense heat and insane traffic in both countries.

Go For It !!! It is well worth the the effort and expense of getting there !!

Sanuk
Posted: 2008-11-03, 11:30 am

petertaylor69
Hi,

I spent 3 days in Bangkok and 8 days in Pattaya in October. It was a wonderful experience for a middle-aged male - great looking women who mainly provide a great service very cheaply. Yes, they are in it for the money, but I had twice as many "gushers" as "starfish" and money was not raised as a subject except by the "starfish" - great to look at, but more fun wanking.. That's far better than I have achieved in Amsterdam, Prague or the UK.

I preferred Soi Cowboy to Nana in Bangkok and apart from the soapy enjoyed everything in Pattaya. It's a novel experience having women who are genuinely interested in providing a first class personal service. It may be because there is so much competition, but enjoy it.

Let me know if you want more data on the trip.

Peter
Posted: 2008-11-04, 8:05 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Let me know if you want more data on the trip.

I'd be interested to read your trip report from Thailand.

Thanks,
bb69

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: