Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Can someone give a summary translation of this girl's video (in German)?
Posted: 2008-11-10, 5:19 am

James_Boner
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This girl is very much my type! I'd like to know what she says. Any German speakers here to translate would be appreciated.

Stella is talking about her life and job and why she chose it. She talks about her "dreamjob" - whore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-TtFwfxlKQ
Re: Can someone give a summary translation of this girl's video (in German)
Posted: 2008-11-10, 11:57 am

rheingau Power Kat
This took longer than I thougth it would, some passages are quite faint, I haven't double checked my spelling, the items in brackets are clarifications from me of course. Geniess es, es ist sicherlich interessant!

Commentator introduces her, how she's working as a profi for ?? now, then she starts to speak as she's painting her lips:

For me this is s dream job, I wouldn't want to do anything else, I like being self-assured, and enjoy the freedom it gives me, I can do what I want really, noone tells me what to do. It's not a drean-job because I want to sleep with men, it's connected with the various people I meet, every day I meet new people.

Commentator - every day at 1400 begins her day in an apartment in xxxxxx together with a few other colleagues (girls).

There are 3 of us, alone is too dangerous, and to boring especially when you work long hours, if you'er alone you can watch TV while waiting, but that's not so interesting, there's always soemone in the kitchen, drinking coffeee, laughing and gossiping, just like women are.

Comm - Everything began in November 2004, when she finished school (high school that is) she was shy and had just started with her first steady boyfriend, not a standard sort of girl for the cold nights at Herbertstrasse.

I came through this area at that time with a friend that also did this, and I knew she did this, at first I said I would never do this. I had just started with my Abitur (study for final exams at 18 or 19), life was so boring though, and I though maybe it was time to do this, I had played with the idea often, and at one time I decided to try it, the idea wasn't going to leave me.

Comm - She started, her first client was repulsive and unfriendly. After 2 months she changed in an apartment.

My friends and famly were not enthusiatic, and that is normal, of my friends most are gone, seom are still around, not many, but then I don't have too much time anyway.

This takes us up to 2:25. She then goes on to talk about how her family have come reound (through Grandma!) and they have told they will stand by her, and how this is good.

Comm - Since family and friends have accepetd her job, the 20 year old now works freely. Although meeting men outside of work is difficult.

Ja a boyfriend, that is a difficult one, first I don't go away (or out) often, and with this job it's difficult because few would accept it.

Comm - for Stell as for her colleagues, she will not do everything for money.

What I never do is kissing, because that is too intimate (personal), it sounds daft, but I won't do that for money, for that there has to be love involved. Sex is somehow different, to do that you don't need love. That is a thing I would never not not for say 10,000 euro.

Comm - nevertheless Stell provides for many service, the "small French" from €60, the 20-year old doesn't only service men however:

I have had couples a few times, and once a women had me with her while her boyfriend watched, it is a little bit difficult, we know how to satisfy men, but women are different and we must do something different then.

Comm - Although many women are forced (pressured) into this work Stella enjoys her work, like many other young women.

I do this job because I enjoy the life I now live. It makes me happy, and in a few years I'd like to drive (have or own) a nice car, I want a free life. I will do this job so long as I can, as long as it works, I am of course only at the beginning now.

Comm - Family and children ar at the moment a long way from Stella's thoughts but that could of course change in the future, but apart from Stella herself noone knows what she will do in the future.
Posted: 2008-11-10, 5:25 pm

James_Boner
That was great, rheingau. Thanks for the translation!
Posted: 2008-11-10, 5:52 pm

rheingau Power Kat
so are you planning a visit to Hamburg in the near future then?
Posted: 2008-11-10, 6:23 pm

James_Boner
Perhaps. Particularly if I can find out where that young lady is working. As you can see, my lack of German could be problematic, however.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: