Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
We have a few complaints of our own
Posted: 2009-03-10, 12:56 pm

axxxtw Founder
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
We see complaints occasionally posted here concerning our occasional lack of reply to emails requesting help of some sort.

Here are, as a service to you, are examples of types emails we will never reply to:

Can you change my username to ________?

(Sure except we have no idea who is asking, current username is not provided, and email checking turns up no matches in our memberlist)

Can you change my password to ________?

(Sure except we have no idea who is asking, current username is not provided, and email checking turns up no matches in our memberlist)

I am coming to A'dam in ___. I need you to arrange hotels and ladies during my stay.

(Dream the fuck on, and yes, we get these as much as the two above)

9 times out of 10, people writing to ask assistance provide no clue as to who they are. We arent going through the memberlist any more trying to figure out who sent what, or by writing back and forth. It's a waste of our time, wouldn't you agree? Get real.

Identify yourself!

We will arrange nothing for you. Offer to pay us lots of Euros and we may entertain the idea, in the meantime this website is all we arrange for anyone.

Once in a while emails fall through the cracks, too. Our apologies for that.

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: