Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
This could be the last time
Posted: 2009-04-09, 12:24 am

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In the words of Mick Jagger, "Maybe the last time, I don't know"

With a Prostate biopsy coming up, I've booked one of my 48 hour Wallen-raids at short notice, just in case it's bad news. All the treatment options appear to risk losing the ability or the desire to continue mongering.

So, this time, even more than before, every f**k matters. I want a dozen of the most exciting and memorable encounters ever.

I hope all my current favourites are around next week. Gorgeous Erica in the covered area, Alex and Sanya on Tromp, Katie in Kim's old kamer, Sylvia-D on Dolleb, and of course Sylvia-B in the first window on Bethlemsteeg. News of their current whereabouts would be welcome.

Roll on Monday....

Posted: 2009-04-09, 2:49 am

smuler Power Kat
Good luck with your health Santa....

Best Wishes

Smuler

Posted: 2009-04-09, 8:53 am

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
i know how you are feeling mate.

sadly my brother died from this last year, so i immediately went for a scan, as it can be heredrity,

thankfully, after my lady doctor had rammed 2 fingers up my arse, and spent ages poking around, she gave me the all clear thankfully.

best of luck, have a good un, and think positive

ps, not for personal reasons, but avoid Max, as she adores prostate fingering, seriously

Posted: 2009-04-09, 10:13 am

danny69 Power Kat
Have a great time Santa.
Sylvia on Behtlemsteeg has had her vacation, and was around 2 weeks ago.
KT was around, same time.
I am thinking you mean Sonya; 2nd on LHS Tromp - days, she too was around. Free on Wednesdays.
I think Alex was around, but there are a few of those and I get mixed up.
Don't know your others.
Carpe Diem
Re: This could be the last time
Posted: 2009-04-09, 2:21 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for your good wishes, guys, and thanks for the news Danny.

My Sylvia on Dolleb is the one with a wide cat-like face and 6 inch heels. Alex - slender, dark hair, was 2 down Tromp on left from the canal. I'd missed her on a previous trip, walking past her several times without recognising her. When she found me in January (by asking how the cramp was, as I walked past again) I promised that next time I'd ask each girl on Tromp if she was Alex, even the blondes.

I'll be glad to see Sylvia (Bethlemsteeg) again. We had some increasingly frantic and exciting sessions in Jan. Think of a tripple-whammy involving one dick and two hands, simultaneously 'exciting' a g-spot, a blazing hot clit, and two firm nipples. Absolutely wild, and for a long time.

Can hardly wait (got a semi just typing this)
Ciao

Posted: 2009-04-09, 2:26 pm

uncletedSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There is a non-invasive treatment in the US called "Cyberknife" I suggest that you look into it before surgery.
This is a legitimate treatment, Not some back alley thing.
Re: This could be the last time
Posted: 2009-04-09, 4:11 pm

jgramos Moderator
Santaclause.....hopefully things will go well for you, and therefore it won't have to be your last trip!!!

As for the girls you are looking for:

Erica: didn't see her in La Vie En Rose when I was there recently.

Alex on Tromp? There does seem to be many Alex's about, I know of Alex that works in Tromp 7-4 (last kamer on right, heading towards canal).....raven haired Bulgarian, stunning eyes, etc....

Sylvia-B in the first window on Bethlemsteeg: she was definitely there recently....always smiling and winking!

Peace

(p.s. I was there 27/03 - 29/03)

Posted: 2009-04-11, 1:34 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Santa... best of luck to you... I really hope it isn't your last trip, I've always enjoyed your reports. And I love the Rolling Stones... saw them twice in 2006 (once in Boston, once in Foxborough).

Best wishes,
B

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: