Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 3
 [ 57 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Penis Size
Posted: 2009-06-28, 5:08 am

darkacolyte
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey, guys.. Was just curious as to how the girls are with penis size and girth at the RLD? I mean, I would say I'm average to just over average in that area but I'm curious none-the-less. Thanks!
Re: Penis Size
Posted: 2009-06-28, 10:05 am

rheingau Power Kat
It's not really clear what you're asking here. Obviously lots of guys are around the 'average' size, and they have mostly seen more dicks than you ever will in your lifetime!
Posted: 2009-06-28, 10:54 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Given what the girls do for a living , the only thing they are interested in is the money , fat,old , skinny ,tall, short , well hung , button dick, needle dick ,donkey dick , they have seen them all.

Last edited by elgonzo on 2009-06-28, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2009-06-28, 11:07 am

Degenerate76
The only concern they might have would be if you were truly horse-hung to the point that they would struggle to take it.
Posted: 2009-06-28, 11:39 am

cocksure Power Kat
My dick is not the biggest, I only ever had a problem with one girl who didn't know how to take a dick in missionary. Strange. And I've fucked probably 50 women in the RLD. Never had a problem with any others.

Better smaller than average than bigger. Too big and you can't even get balls deep because your dick hits the cervix and it hurts for most women.
Posted: 2009-06-28, 2:41 pm

Dennis170
thats acutally a question i was asking myself xDD
Posted: 2009-06-28, 2:51 pm

darkacolyte
@rheingau

I meant as in.. Do they like the bigger dicks better or do they pull a face (or even laugh ha ha) if you have a micro dick or small dick or under average, them type of questions. Although, I guess the majority of what my question was has been answered by the other guys who replied!
Posted: 2009-06-28, 3:14 pm

cocksure Power Kat
darkacolyte, maybe the average chick might laugh at a small dick but these working girls have seen it all, there is no curiosity left for them.
Posted: 2009-06-28, 8:09 pm

rheingau Power Kat
a small one is less hassle for them.
Posted: 2009-06-28, 8:12 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
My long time retired fav girl [Daniella] always said she didnt like Chineese guys, because their dicks were so small

Posted: 2009-06-29, 6:25 am

RHM
A small dick which rises without effort & empties quickly is every working girl's dream.
Posted: 2009-06-29, 7:37 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
A girl once told me that the only time she ever had to hit the alarm button was with a Chinese guy who was so small that the condom wouldn't stay on. It seems that he got pretty irate when she told him that she couldn't continue with the session.
Posted: 2009-06-29, 3:34 pm

sunchildtine Power Kat
yes yes yes, chinese men are short dicked, dont date them much at all! no no!

asian men tend to be rather small there, majority.
Posted: 2009-06-29, 5:10 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Rheingau is right. My experience is that they prefer the smaller ones. They're not out for pleasure*, they're more interested in a good day at work.

My dick is similar to what it sounds like darkacolyte is describing. I have had some of the girls complain that my dick is too big for them and I do have trouble with condoms wanting to roll back off. One girl told me that most - she estimated 60% - men have a similar shape as mine, fatter at the base and with larger penis size the condoms tend to roll back up. So it would seem that, businesswise, a smaller penis would be preferable.

the dogs

* There are some girls who do enjoy the pleasurable aspects of the job as well. When I first visited KC and we got together, she said, "Ah, a good cock. All I've had lately are these little [certain ethnic group] guys". She also propped her leg up on top of her mirror at one point so that she could watch the action. She definitely enjoyed her job at times.

On my most recent visit, one of the girls told me that she didn't need her job, that she did it because she enjoyed it. So there are definitely some who enjoy it, but it's still a job and, like the rest of us at work, they're going to lean toward the things that make the day go easier. A smaller cock would seem to be one of those things.
Posted: 2009-06-29, 7:04 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
On the list of women who say things that can't be taken at face value no matter how sincere they may seem, sex workers are near the top.

The most apparently scientific info I've been able to find re: (erect) penis size and "race" says that whites are average with blacks .5 inch (about 1.25 cm) larger and Asians .5 inch smaller. Individual variance tends to be much larger than this so the generalities are not very useful.
Posted: 2009-06-29, 7:48 pm

Ecivel
Prostitutes don't like penis wich are very big, because it can hurt them. But besides that, they don't care.
Posted: 2009-06-29, 9:31 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"On the list of women who say things that can't be taken at face value no matter how sincere they may seem, sex workers are near the top."

I understand. They're almost as bad as laywers and politicians (who also, interestingly, want their money up front). Please don't ban me from the board for saying disrespectful things about the providers.

Still, there's no reason that they can't say something with sincerity. I have had several tell me things that I have no reason to doubt, based on circumstances, specificity, tone of voice and body language.

the dogs
Posted: 2009-07-01, 3:48 am

akibono
The only person concerned about dick size is the person with an inferior ego. Why should I care about what a girl thinks? It's my pleasure that I am paying for. For me, it all about how long I last. BTW girls generally care less about size as duration and how gentle you are.
Posted: 2009-07-01, 7:15 am

RHM
Penis size is as important to a girl, as breast size is to a man.

So, she's got small breasts ? Who cares !
Posted: 2009-07-01, 9:55 am

Ecivel
Quote:
The only person concerned about dick size is the person with an inferior ego. Why should I care about what a girl thinks? It's my pleasure that I am paying for. For me, it all about how long I last. BTW girls generally care less about size as duration and how gentle you are.

This is true. But what does BTW mean ?
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 3
 [ 57 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: