Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Offloading PMs to free up space
Posted: 2009-07-08, 5:51 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Over the years I have accumulated a number of messages in my mailboxes that I would like to save. As my mail boxes got full, I would delete some lesser important messages to make room. But it has gotten to the point where I don't want to delete more messages and my boxes (notably Inbox and Sent) are full.

Aside from opening each message individually and copying them to an external file, is there some way that I can nondestructively empty my mailboxes?

the dogs
Re: Offloading PMs to free up space
Posted: 2009-07-08, 6:41 pm

cocksure Power Kat
Mods may be able to export them for you. You'd have to find something later to import the sql file though.
Posted: 2009-07-09, 9:50 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yeah your just trying to sound popular.
Posted: 2009-07-09, 4:34 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
LOL

Yeah, you other losers don't have your mail boxes full, do you? See?

No, actually, I was trying to avoid sounding like a whiny cunt complaining that the mailboxes were too small and I want more space. A couple of conversations here and there with other board members (including one of our dear RLD sweeties) can fill up the space pretty rapidly. I just want to hang on to some of that information for a while and I was hoping that there would be some relatively easy way to dump the messages to a text file or something so that I didn't have to copy and paste the whole lot of them one by one.

the dogs
Posted: 2009-07-09, 6:35 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Try microsoft live , they give an extra 500mb each time you hit the limit , or you could buy more storage.
Posted: 2009-07-09, 7:22 pm

cocksure Power Kat
There is a program called httrack that downloads websites for you. But I don't know if it can handle the username/password part to get access to your inbox.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: