Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Harriet the Terminator
Posted: 2009-09-30, 5:18 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Saw this news item, with fairly extensive UK coverage.
Harriet Harman asking Arnie Swartzenegger, Governor of California, to close an infamous site: "punternet," which reviews working girls.
Watch out ignatzmice, she could be after you next!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 855090.ece
Re: Harriet the Terminator
Posted: 2009-09-30, 6:56 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
With unemployment rate at over 12% for California, Arnold has better things to worry about.

It would be more likely for him to lobby legal prostitution in the Golden State so that Kaliphonians would not lose the taxable revenue to the state of Nevada. FKK World 3 in the lands of the American Indian Reserve in 2012!!!
Posted: 2009-09-30, 7:46 pm

DykVanDyke
Oh wow!! I used to use Punternet extensively in 1999 and the early 2000s and found many good providers thanks to the site.

Without the guidance Punternet provides, punters in the UK might have to give more business to the bad providers whom they won't have warnings to avoid and the pimps will be rubbing their hands with joy at the extra money they're going to be earning whilst UK punters are punting blind and having to take chances.

I can see from the forums on Punternet that better, more reasoned, more open-minded debate about prostitution in the UK takes place than in the closed minded sessions Mad Harriet has,may be this debate is what she'd like to censor more than the actual reviews themselves.
Posted: 2009-09-30, 8:16 pm

makelove Power Kat
Considering Arnold's background, as a bodybuilder and all those Mr World or whatever competitions that he has won, I am sure that he has recieved a lot of offers from rich women. I remember once some document where Arnold explained the amount of sex that was involved around his career and the way he was ready to do almost anything to find sponsors to finance him. I'm sure he has changes over the years but hopefully he will just tell Harriet, "Hasta la vista, baby"...
Posted: 2009-10-01, 9:14 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
This is very sad when the lawmakers tamper with such information sharing tools as punternet. I like reading the reviews and getting tips on inspection tours to be made the providers.

This is a way of connecting customers and providers together. It is a multi million currency unit industry that employs thousands of workers and the government is proposing to destroy one of the methods that propagate this commerical operation. It is such an insult to the hobby.

I can only hope that Arnold also believes in the right to the freedom of speech. One may disagree with what is being said but they must support your right to say it. For example, what if the tables were turned. Would you not feel aggrieved. I tolerate so much but I allow those also to have their say. Why canot we have our say too in the forums that we enjoy wherever they may be.

"We scream in silence and no one hears us" - The Feelers

Posted: 2009-10-01, 10:04 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The comments on the Times Online article are well worth a read.
Love the one that addresses her as Ms Harperson. Had to think about it for a moment...

Posted: 2009-10-02, 2:40 am

akibono
I think it would be very difficult to pass. It's a free speech thing, and may also provide an issue of free assembly. Expect a ACLU challenge.
Posted: 2009-10-02, 1:11 pm

danny69 Power Kat
To all those who commented, last I read it kind of BACKFIRED on Harriet Harperson.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.htm ... page_id=34

Sky news also gives a nice piece.

Just my opinion, but I suppose the real risk to prostitution as it;s known in countries such as the Netherlands and Germany will be the ratifiication of the Lisbon Treaty, should the irish vote "yes."

The standardisation within the EU could well call for the increasingly popular "Swedish model" and criminilisation of clients.
Posted: 2009-10-03, 1:09 pm

Magotoo,

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean when you say that you loved Harriet Harman being called Ms Harperson. I cannot see the logic. Please explain. Thank you.

"Love the one that addresses her as Ms Harperson. Had to think about it for a moment..."

Posted: 2009-10-03, 1:11 pm

I know that when doing research on the hobby in my homeland that I use punternet. There is even a section on German FKKs. I also use adultwork. Good to know that Harriet Harman is promoting the use of Punternet more by advertising it in her speeches and bringing it into the mainstream media.

Cheers,

Posted: 2009-10-05, 1:12 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
LBC, I see you're having a slow brain day. Never mind, we all do.

For example:
Chairman ---> politically correct feminazi logic --> Chairperson.

Harman --> Har Man -->> same logic --> Har Person --> Harperson.

Serves the cunt right if y'ask me.

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: