Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
first time exhibitionist couple looking for advice
Posted: 2011-08-09, 10:30 pm

vette376
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My wife and I are looking to experiment with exhibitionism, and we think Amsterdam is the best place to start. We've had sex in public places and done the whole might get caught stuff, but my wife now wants to experience proper exhibitionism. She wants to know that someone are watching us make love. We aren't interested in anyone joining in, and don't want to get naked in front of people. We just want to have fun and get each other off.
I'm wandering if you guys could suggest any clubs or venues where we could do this kind of thing without being molested by some horny guy shoving his dick in our faces and wanting to join in.
My ideal location would be like the scene from the movie Taken, with Liam Neeson, where the girls are being auctioned off to the wealthy guys in Paris. I would love to be in one of those booths knowing that all the other booths could see me and my wife screwing, with maybe a live sex show going on in the middle.
Hope you guys can help......
Re: first time exhibitionist couple looking for advice
Posted: 2011-08-10, 9:34 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
One thought - get a hotel room and leave the drapes open, lights on. Works fine.
Posted: 2011-08-11, 8:45 pm

makelove Power Kat
sun-n-fun wrote:
One thought - get a hotel room and leave the drapes open, lights on. Works fine.

Yes some of the rooms at hotel Terminus (name of the hotel has changed but I can't remember the new name) are on street level with very big windows to Warmoestraat. You could do it right in your own bed.
Posted: 2011-08-14, 5:42 pm

Malebolgia
Same Place could suits your needs.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: