Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What does it take to become a moderator, supporting member etc?
Posted: 2011-09-02, 6:19 pm

VIPER
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
Hi!

I was just wondering what it would take and what qualifications you would need to be more involved in www.ignatzmice.com with regards to being a moderator, supporting member etc?

Regards, VIPER
Re: What does it take to become a moderator, supporting member etc?
Posted: 2011-09-02, 9:42 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Supporting members are those who donate to keep this boat afloat. For those who make it to AMS or other locations noted here it is well worth it. You will likely get your donation back in value on your first visit because you will know who to see and who to avoid.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/Donate

Moderators, I believe, are recruited by the board owners based on the quality of their participation and their willingness to serve.

Posted: 2011-09-02, 11:04 pm

Timothy
I've always wanted to be more involved with ignatzmice.com

Thanks for the informative answer. How much in terms of donation would someone be expected to make?

Cheers.
Posted: 2011-09-02, 11:08 pm

Timothy
Ahhh, just read the information on the link. That explains everything really well.

It's 50 euros per year to get the 'supporting member' status.

Thanks.
Posted: 2011-09-02, 11:18 pm

VIPER
Indeed, thank you for the answer and clarifying the situation Neurosynth.
Posted: 2011-09-03, 5:40 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
neurosynth wrote:
Moderators, I believe, are recruited by the board owners based on the quality of their participation and their willingness to serve.

Yup.

Also, an obvious prerequisite to becoming a moderator is abiding by our posting guidelines. VIPER and Timothy have failed miserably in this regard as they are clearly the same person, posting from the same IP many times. I feel silly for not noticing it earlier but this thread just didn't smell right to me, so I finally looked.

Clearly stated in the Terms of Use:
Quote:
Duplicate Accounts
Not permitted. 1 person = 1 account. Every use of a second username comes down to the same thing: an attempt to call undue attention to one's posts and/or deceive people by pretending to be more than one party. First offence results in immediate and permanent banning from the board. This will also be publicly announced so as to prevent others from being fooled. Just don't do it.

So, as promised, Timothy and VIPER are both permanently banned from the board now.

And on we go...

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: