Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How do you remember the first time with a girl of RLD?
Posted: 2011-05-22, 11:31 am

luci89
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys, the question is: how do you remember the first time with a girl of RLD?

How did you feel? Excited? Scared? Nervous? Anxious?

In my case, for example, it didn't go very well. I was very nervous and I didn't able to relax myself. The consequence was that I had a little erection. After almost 10 minutes of BJ, I came without sex. I don't know why... I had relations with some girls and I have accumulated much experience with sex. Maybe because they have been all my girlfriends and I knew them very well. Instead in this case she was a girl that I have never seen before.
Then it was also the problem of time. All done in a hurry... Fortunately after with other girls in the RLD all went well. Only the first time I had these problems.

What do you think? What is your experience?
Re: How do you remember the first time with a girl of RLD?
Posted: 2011-05-23, 6:32 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
My first time was literally my 1st time, so I do indeed remember it even though it was 35 years ago. Pretty blonde on OZA. It was a couple of days after New Years and she was outside having a smoke. I walked by her and then turned around and she asked if I wanted to have sex. 25 guilders I believe. I blew my load while she was giving me a BJ and then had trouble cumming again during sex. She said my time was up and I paid her another 25 guilders and eventually finished.
Posted: 2011-05-23, 6:51 am

potlover
Mine was around new year day too, in 2009, with a brunette on OZA.
Simply walked by her, thought "what the hell, why not?" and in few time i was in the cold again.
No particular emotion or thoughts, probably had just smoked too much or didn't find anything too special in a simple fuck, in fact i waited till a few days ago to have another one.
I mean, sex was great, but not so different from any one night stand i had...
Thinking about that right now i would say that probably i enjoyed her beauty more than sex itself, that time.

Posted: 2011-05-23, 8:53 am

Aardvark
This is an interesting topic.

I can remember my first time with a window girl very clearly.

To set the scene, it was Sunday 25th July 2010. My friend and I had been in Amsterdam since the previous Friday after talking about coming to Amsterdam for years (primarily for the smoke). Naturally being young red blooded males we were attracted to the Red Light District but after endless laps, a lot of banter and some light debate I think we were both just too nervous to go with a window girl. However, this was the last night and I'm not one to miss such a memorable experience.

After spending the majority of the early evening in Dampkring on Haarlemmerstraat, the gram of Laughing Buddha and the half a gram of Jungle Haze we had shared had obviously loosened us up a little. We decided to take a walk to the Red Light District before finding a Steak House for some food. To cut a long story short, we ended up in La Vie En Rose. I can't remember the exact time but it was around 7:30 - 8:30 pm. The corridors are so narrow it's hard not to interact with the girls so when Anja in La Vie En Rose #7 showed a lot of interest in me my friend practically pushed me in and before I knew it I was in the room forking out 50 euros. It was a great experience. The blowjob and sex were great and she was a kind hearted girl. I certainly hadn't had sex with such a stunning girl before. I didn't end up finishing (I tend to have problems on that front anyway but that being my first time and being stoned whilst in there didn't help the situation) but I'll always remember how good I felt afterwards and turning on to Bethlemsteeg and seeing my friend's face. How we grinned at each other!

My ideas on prostitution weren't fully formed then ( they still aren't now), I wasn't a member on this site then and I didn't get too philosophical about it all like I thought I would have. I just took it for the memorable experience it was.
Posted: 2011-05-24, 7:40 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Soaking wet!

Got caught in a very long storm and was completely clueless on what I was doing. Instead of holing up in a bar somewhere I just kept trudging on through the rain. I was essentially lost and it took me forever to get back to the RLD. ...heading to the station really.

The rain had let up some...but I was already wet and wasn't going to get any wetter. This was the trip that I learned how important wearing wool socks is!

She was a dutch girl in either 59a or b monnikenstraat.

Business was horrible for her because of the rain and she didn't rush me at all.

Posted: 2011-08-06, 11:47 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
How did you feel? Excited? Scared? Nervous? Anxious?

Short answer - yes

I remember walking lap after lap and finally decided to do it - walked up to window and.... all those thoughts went though my head
Honestly - I got got lucky and got a well thought of "star" the first time (pure luck, I had no idea of this board at the time) and she took her time and made me feel at ease

Strange - After all this time I remember nearly every detail of that session - but I can not remember the names of the next 15 girls

Posted: 2011-08-08, 10:26 pm

book_guy Power Kat
1986. Probably North side of Stoofsteeg, IIRC. Middle of summer, later evening, crowds of gawkers and French tourists with their tour-guides. Me in a tight pair of jeans, a denim jacket (Marlboro Man!), traveling during college. I guess technically I was "backpacking through Europe" since my suitcase would convert into a backpack, but I don't recall ever having put it on my back.

That night, I had been disappointed to have to go into her kamer, because I had been waiting and waiting for the girl across the alley but had given myself a "deadline" after which I promised myself to take the "next best" girl if the first choice had not become available by then. "Next best" blew my mind away utterly totally. She was Southeast Asian. She smoothed herself with baby-oil or body-oil of another variety.

First the handjob. While gently fondling my dick, she told me in French that she had fucked her way from North Vietnam to China, the Southern Soviet Union, then East Germany, then smuggled herself to West Germany, then Belgium, then the Netherlands, was trying to get to the USA.

She proceeded to oral. The did about 200 strokes, more maybe, all of them deep-throat, all of them with suction, all of them with a hand-stroke afterwards by which she maintained the "continuous" stroke outwards before plunging her mouth back down again. Incredible!

Fucking. First missionary, me fondling her amazing firm spherical probably-fake tits. Then doggie. Then back to missionary. Then cowgirl, then missionary. I was gently pumping up down, up down, sucking on tit (tasted like sesame oil). "Tu ne peux pas irez?" ("You can't cum?") "Non, je ne voudrai. Je voudrai fuck tous les temps perpetuelles." ("No, I don't want to. I want to fuck you for all time perpetually.") She squeezed her pussy in some odd ass-cheek-pucker kind of way, rolled her hips slightly backwards, grabbed me by the waist. I came in two strokes.

Showered with me. Whole thing was 40 Guilders, she offered a second go for 30 more. I should have taken it, but I'd whacked off (probably three or four goddammed times) earlier that night to reduce the likelihood of premature ejaculation. What a newb I was.

What an expert she was. Where are the North Vietnamese in De Wallen now? :)
Posted: 2011-09-12, 4:06 pm

mysterymouse
It was my first ever time about a week ago, I went with a girl Christina in la vie en rose, brown hair and ee. For my first ever sexual experience I was v disappointed. She ducked me missonary then asked if I wanted to change, so I went on top. I fucked her but sidn't cum. Her blowjob was a bit lack lustre too.

Next day I saw a Thai woman who rocked my world. Most insane bj and perfect set of tits u have ever seen.
She was really lovely and sweet with me, we did missionary and then she asked if I wanted to try doggy, I did that til I came. Reccomended if I only knew her name (begins with c and she must be 30s/40s) I would say that experience made up for the first time nerves of the night before with Christina.
Posted: 2011-11-21, 7:11 am

officematt2002
I have been lucky in my first experience....I met Polish Anna. Right up my alley. What a great lady. I look for her every visit.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: