Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I Think That Stripper Really Liked Me !
Posted: 2012-02-03, 12:41 pm

RHM
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I know what you're going to say when I tell you this, but I think that stripper down at The Kitten Klub really liked me. The little red-haired one, Kandi. I don't know what it was, but we just seemed to have this... connection.

From the moment I sat down, there was a powerful chemistry between us. I could tell by the way she looked me right in the eye. It was the kind of look that conveyed an understanding between a man and a woman. Eye contact can be a very primal thing.

I could also tell she liked me by all the time she spent dancing in front of me. She could have done her splits and backbends facing any guy in the place, but she almost always did them facing me. And when she crawled up the brass pole, she usually used the one right near me.

I know, I know. You're thinking she was just being nice to me for the tips. But it wasn't like that. You see, whenever she looked at me and smiled, I could sense it was a real human moment. Kandi, she's not like the other girls at The Kitten Klub. For one thing, she's obviously had formal dance training. More importantly, though, she's got a down-to-earth quality about her. A vulnerability, an innocence, almost. I think she could tell I really understood her.

Kandi also really responded to the way I slipped her the money. Unlike some guys, who shove the cash right down the front of the G-string, I make a point of showing respect for the girls by tucking the bills in the side, near the hip. Believe me, the girls notice that.

In case you still doubt there was something special between me and Kandi, let me tell you that when her stage show was over, she came over to my table. I was flattered, really, especially when she asked my name. I told her it was Frank. And you know what? She remembered. We must have talked for at least 20 minutes, and she used my name a lot.

She also winked at me a lot. Whenever I said something funny, she would just laugh and wink. It sounds strange, but she had a kind of shy quality about her. I think she's probably a very private person in her regular life, a very sweet and loving person, not like you usually think of strippers.

At one point in our conversation, I told Kandi I didn't smoke or drink. She smiled, and her eyes got really big, and she said she didn't either. We really made a connection there. She said drinking is nasty and makes her feel unhealthy. I knew just what she meant. So many exotic dancers are into drugs or are problem drinkers, and it's nice to meet one who's concerned about her health like me.

Of course, it couldn't last. The management of The Kitten Klub doesn't like deadbeats, and, somehow, I'd gone through all my money by about 11 p.m. Kandi was really sad I had to go. She said she had to work all night, and she couldn't go out afterwards because she had to study. (She's dancing to put herself through med school.) But she told me she'd be dancing next Wednesday and said I should come back and spend time with her whenever she's working.

I can't wait until next Wednesday .....
Re: I Think That Stripper Really Liked Me !
Posted: 2012-02-04, 5:58 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Posted twice? Anyway, like I said, if this is satire it's pretty brilliant. If not...well...

Posted: 2012-02-04, 12:45 pm

RHM
Yes, well I thought that it was so good that it would be a shame to lose it in the thread of another post.

Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for this article as it appeared, some time ago, on the satirical website : The Onion.

However, in reply to the guy who asked if it is possible to have a relationship with a window girl, there are invaluable insights here, as follows :

1. She is a “special” girl - unlike all the other working girls. She is – essentially – a “good” person, caught-up in unfortunate circumstances that require her to do a bad job. She doesn’t drink or use drugs & she's dancing to put herself through med school for Christ’s sake !

2. I am special to her. She could have done her splits and backbends facing any guy in the place, but she almost always did them facing me ! Thus, he misinterprets all her nuances as being in some way targeted specially for him.

3. The manipulation & exploitation of the mark. She’s too busy to meet him outside work because she is always working. However, whenever she can meet him, she will be happy to do so (when she is working).

4. The sadness of this situation. He realises that it was too good to last when he runs out of money &, anyway, the management of The Kitten Klub doesn't like deadbeats.

5. Blind optimism in the face of what anyone else can see is a hopeless situation. I can't wait until next Wednesday !
Posted: 2012-02-04, 2:39 pm

jayjay28
Hi,

sounds very nice :-)

Can you tell me where I found The Kitten Club in Amsterdam? Do they have a website?

Greetings and much fun next wednesday :-)
JJ
Posted: 2012-02-04, 3:04 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
A very humorous read indeed!

However, were material is lifted from another website and posted here there should be included within that post a note of the source from which it originates, as a matter of courtesy and also to avoid copyright infringement.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: