Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
GGD results
Posted: 2015-01-29, 6:37 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm sure that many of the regulars here have seen the requests for information from Dutch researchers regarding visits to prostitutes. The results of that study are now available. In typical Dutch fashion, they have even included a summary in English, so that everyone interested can participate.
I have to admit, as an American, I have been fascinated by the whole thing.
This level of professional evaluation would not be possible without a heavy dose of politics in my country.
Even more interesting was the Thank You from the researchers to Hookers.nl, and Ignatzmice.com.
They specifically noted that the relationship with this site was "fruitful".
I have enjoyed interacting with Bluto on many occasions, and "fruitful" is not a term that I would personally use, but it is complimentary in a very Dutch way.
(Feel free to use your imagination to think of words that I might use to describe a night out with Bluto!)
And remember that when when it comes to mongering, even the Dutch government looks here!

Good on you,
Weasel

Posted: 2015-02-09, 8:45 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hahaha, thank you my friend. Yeah, it was nice to see the site mentioned in the writeup. Whatever they end up doing with the information, that still feels good.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: