Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone know a girl in RLD that is OK with having her tits sucked?
Posted: 2019-08-27, 7:06 am

solotraveler
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

Sorry if this sounds weird but this seems like the only place where I can ask this question.

I'll be in Amsterdam soon and my girlfriend will be with me for a couple of days. We had the idea of trying a girl from the RLD. Girlfriend says that the prostitute can't give me a BJ and I can't fuck her, but she's excited at the idea of seeing me suck the prostitute's tits.

Is this even possible in RLD? I feel like it's pretty vanilla to lick & suck some titties, but I've seen posts stating that only light kissing is allowed. However ideally I would be allowed to grope, lick and suck.

Thanks for any help and again, sorry for the weird post
Re: Anyone know a girl in RLD that is OK with having her tits sucked?
Posted: 2019-08-30, 11:05 pm

IQ
Sucking tits is not an unusual request and many girls will negotiate for it. However, it may be harder to find a girl who is okay with your girlfriend watching. You'll have to be bold enough to ask until you find a girl who will.
Posted: 2019-08-31, 1:00 am

guamguyravin671
My wife and I got a girl in the RLD. She made us pay for two people even though my wife was just watching. According to her there's only supposed to be one person in there. Some girls will say no, another girl was charging 150 euro's but she had a bad attitude so we passed on her.
Posted: 2019-08-31, 1:50 am

Eric
You might also try Maria. She's known to appreciate being with couples; but as you mentioned previously, it's two people inside and I recall her being straightforward about wanting 200 euro to play that way. Maria is an absolute favorite of mine, and a girl I never skip to see. She's warm, friendly, and utterly fantastic. Coincidentally, Maria is the protagonist in my story I contributed to the topic Bringing GF to Amsterdam.

... Eric
Posted: 2020-04-20, 8:37 am

Mojito
Just ask upfront, be clear and ask if that is OK with the working girl. State clearly what you want and how much you will pay and for how long (in terms of time). I often find that a business-like approach with a firm demeanour coupled with good personal hygiene and dressing well goes a long way with the working girls. Sucking the girl's tits/nipples should not be too difficult a request to fulfil...good luck!
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: