Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling
Posted: 2020-09-27, 3:30 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5fqi5mEIzE

Posted: 2020-09-28, 6:56 am

officematt2002
Lol.
Re: Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling
Posted: 2020-10-04, 8:15 am

Eric
That's great! I studied in Madison just where and when The Onion started out. The small free printed news paper was sprawled around the lecture hall seats each morning. Damn thing might be why my notes never seemed to make sense weeks later when studying for exams. But it also might be that that damn paper had helped define me just when my mind was forming - satire is a philosophy ... as is the appreciation of prostitution!

Cheers,

... Eric
Re: Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling
Posted: 2021-01-15, 1:31 am

Grassleaf
I did laugh when I read that piece. The Onion is weirdly spot on sometimes. The other funny thing is that sometimes sex with a hooker is emotionally fulfilling, or (more often) life affirming. I mean, mostly it is the McDonald's of sex but it has definitely opened doors for me that would have remained firmly shut otherwise. I also owe it at least two civvie lays, both of whom would probably be horrified to know that about me.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: